Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,841   Online: 1143

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by deisenlord
    Defintely interested.

Dave Eisenlord
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    I PM'ed you

Pete
    "…Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action."

Frank Tibolt

WWW.DENDRINOS FINE ART.COM

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Interest in sponsoring seminars?

Fellow GL APUGGERS: I just read a post by Steve Sherman advertising a seminar in Photographer's Formulary. Someone commented it would be great to attend but Montana is a bit too far to travel.

Which got me to thinking...sponsoring seminars might be a good purpose of the regional groups.

So I left a post for Steve, asking how many participants he would need to make a seminar pay for him, and what the per participant cost would be.

The next question for all of you is, if the cost were reasonable, would you be interested in attending a seminar with Steve and/or other APUG luminaries here in the Great Lakes area?

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by FirePhoto
    Fellow GL APUGGERS: I just read a post by Steve Sherman advertising a seminar in Photographer's Formulary. Someone commented it would be great to attend but Montana is a bit too far to travel.

Which got me to thinking...sponsoring seminars might be a good purpose of the regional groups.

So I left a post for Steve, asking how many participants he would need to make a seminar pay for him, and what the per participant cost would be.

The next question for all of you is, if the cost were reasonable, would you be interested in attending a seminar with Steve and/or other APUG luminaries here in the Great Lakes area?
    YES YES YES

Frank Tibolt

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

From Wi

hi everyone, not sure what this thread is about, but i am new here and south of green bay live by the lakeshore.
    have newfoundland dogs, and breed them occasionally, that is what started my passion in photography
    my aim handle is sixnewfs
    nice to see you all, i am currently looking for other photo review places to hang on, the current one i belong to requires way to much time to review in order to post a pic.

looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

I'd be interested, yes

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I already answered in the other thread, but yes!!!!!!

John Powers near Cleveland

Shooter
    Multi Format
    if the cost were reasonable, would you be interested in attending a seminar with Steve and/or other APUG luminaries here in the Great Lakes area?
    Firephoto,

Yes, depending on the subject matter, location of the event and cost, I would be interested in attending a seminar.

Frank Wylie
    Dayton, Ohio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Interested.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by sarnewfie
    hi everyone, not sure what this thread is about, but i am new here and south of green bay live by the lakeshore.
    have newfoundland dogs, and breed them occasionally, that is what started my passion in photography
    my aim handle is sixnewfs
    nice to see you all, i am currently looking for other photo review places to hang on, the current one i belong to requires way to much time to review in order to post a pic.

looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing!
    Glad to have you with us. I hope you find APUG a friendly place to hang out.

P

Frank Tibolt

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Peter, Add my name to the list. Dennis

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin