Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,229   Posts: 1,532,855   Online: 1014

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello there! My husband and I are in Cleveland and we both shoot film

I would like to be added to the Ohio film people list please!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperrein View Post
    Hello there! My husband and I are in Cleveland and we both shoot film

I would like to be added to the Ohio film people list please!
    Welcome!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Copperrein -

Glad to have another film shooting couple in Cleveland. Please watch this forum as there will be fairly regular organized gatherings. We do all things photographic - meeting and share prints, talk about our next pursuits, and eat ice cream.

I'm located in Westlake, but we have folks from all over the greater Cleveland area.

thanks, Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks guys! I have subscribed and will be watching (how's that for creepy?)

Shooter
    35mm
    Please add me to the list. I live in the Detroit area and shoot mainly 35mm but have a Pentax 645 and a Crown Graphic which I don't know how to use.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Marianne J -

Welcome. There are quite a few that frequent this forum that are right in your backyard - all over the Detroit area. I would suggest that you "subscribe" to the Great Lakes Region forum so you will be notified of new posts.

Feel free to PM / email me if you have any questions. I can also try to get you in touch with some of the Detroit locals.

thanks, Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Marianne J View Post
    Please add me to the list. I live in the Detroit area and shoot mainly 35mm but have a Pentax 645 and a Crown Graphic which I don't know how to use.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome Detroit & Cleveland Newbies. I'm way down here in Dayton Oh and I ditto Jeff's idea of subscribing to the forum. I really enjoy our shoots and go gaga for the meet and eats too.

I believe I will be up in Detroit for the Rembrandt show in January 13-15 at the Art Museum. I think we are still hooking up with Jeff and Eva up there, doing some shooting and checking out the museum show. Tickets go on sale tomorrow for the Rembrandt show to those not a member of the Detroit Museum of Art. I'll know more tomorrow.

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I plan on being up their. I'm going to stay at my friends home.
    Kodachrome was invented in the early 1930s by two professional musicians, Leopold Godowsky, Jr. and Leopold Mannes; hence the comment that "Kodachrome was made by God and Man".

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello! Might as well add me too. I am in the Flint, MI area. I'll send a pm with more detail.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi All. Please add me to the Great Lakes list. I will be at Bill Schwab's Photostock next week, hopefully will meet up with some you there!
    Cheers,
    Doug Lynch

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin