Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,826   Posts: 1,582,051   Online: 774

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It looks very interesting, I will keep it in mind.

James,

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looking forward to it again.

Jerry

CGross
    Hi Bill, joined APUG a few days ago, and saw this message. Sounds like a very nice outing. I have penciled in the dates. Is there an itinerary or any additional details you could provide to give us newbies an idea of the format?
    Thanks a ton.
    Cody

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Cody,

You can check out some photos of last year HERE as well as DOWNLOAD a basic outline from this year. It is a loose affair, but seemed to work well. You will be more than welcome. This year it will be a longer gathering and I will try to have something optional for all to do... like a trip to Mackinaw Island or to one of the lighthouses... we'll see what I can come up with.

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    REally nice sounding get together. Sorry, I'm to far away to get up there...A really nice thing your doing here guys.
    Mike C

Rambles

CGross
    Thanks Bill. Back in the mid to late 90's I spent almost 3 years traveling all over Michigan working on radio towers, and really enjoyed the northern areas. This works well because my wifes family is in Grand Rapids, so planning a trip to Michigan is always easy for us to do. Take care and looking forward to 2007!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by snowymtphotos
    Take care and looking forward to 2007!!
    Excellent Cody! Looking forward to meeting with you.

Bill

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm in! It was a blast this year and I expect that next year will be even better.

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm going to try to get there- it sounds great! I'd love to see Joe do some wet plates, and would bring a few cirkuts along to shoot with. I've only been to the U.P. so it would be fun to go farther afield.
    Jamie in Madison,WI

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jamie young
    I'm going to try to get there- it sounds great! I'd love to see Joe do some wet plates, and would bring a few cirkuts along to shoot with.
    Hi Jamie!

Happy to hear you may join us. It really is a great time and you will be most welcome. If you do make it, you can have the assignment of a group shot with that Cirkut.

Bill

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin