Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,503   Posts: 1,543,433   Online: 838

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sounds good. As long as people run around and are in it a few times.They can hold different cameras on either end. It makes things more interesting
    Jamie

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jamie young View Post
    Sounds good. As long as people run around and are in it a few times.They can hold different cameras on either end. It makes things more interesting
    Jamie
    Great Jamie. Sounds like fun. What if we all run to the other end?

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bill,

I'm very interested in attending your meeting next summer. Do I need to sign up here or just confirm next Spring ? Also, is there a fee or deposit needed?

Thanks,
    Gary P.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gphoto120 View Post
    Bill,

I'm very interested in attending your meeting next summer. Do I need to sign up here or just confirm next Spring ? Also, is there a fee or deposit needed?

Thanks,
    Gary P.
    Gary, Glad to have you. No fee, just you and your gear. More will be mailed if you get on the mailing list.

B

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Bill Still thinking of the 19th to the 24th?
    I tend to need to plan ahead before everyone esle in the family makes plans first. Thanks, Jamie

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jamie young View Post
    Hi Bill Still thinking of the 19th to the 24th?
    It's on Jamie.

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Listed on my calendar!

Bob
    "I always take a camera, That way I never have to say 'Gee, look at that - I wish I had a camera'" -Joe Clark, H.B.S.S.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    Listed on my calendar!
    Excellent. Looking forward to meeting you Bob.

Bill

CGross
    Hi Bill, is there anything specific we will need to bring besides lot's of film

I assume that everyone attending will need to find lodging as well. Any recommendations since things seem to fill up quickly.

I am really looking forward to this. I am just getting ready to make a LF purchase so I will probably have alot of questions.

Also, have you ever done any shooting in the Pictured Rocks park up in the UP? I am thinking I may try to incorporate a visit up there in conjunction with this and wonder what it would be like there in late June early July.

Thanks so much

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by snowymtphotos View Post
    Also, have you ever done any shooting in the Pictured Rocks park up in the UP? I am thinking I may try to incorporate a visit up there in conjunction with this and wonder what it would be like there in late June early July.
    Two things you will need: good hiking boots and bug repellent. Most good areas to shoot from shore require lots of walking. The rocks face northwest, so late in the day is best. There is a boat tour from Munising - best trip is the sunset cruise, gives the softer evening light over your shoulder. Also this time of day brings out the textures in the rock better, as well as warmer colors for color shooters. Shooting from the boat will require hand-held and faster film.

Bob
    "I always take a camera, That way I never have to say 'Gee, look at that - I wish I had a camera'" -Joe Clark, H.B.S.S.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin