Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,140   Online: 907

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jmxphoto View Post
    Plenty to take pictures of!
    Endless! You must be along 119 - "Tunnel of Trees". Beautiful. We're very close. We'll be setting up a dinner at the Legs, maybe that will work for you.

Stay tuned...

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

2007 Northern Michigan Gathering - Official Announcement

Northern Michigan Photographer's Gathering
    Cross Village, Michigan
    June 19 - 25, 2007

Skill Level: All
    Fee: Free

Sorry to take so long with this announcement! The 2007 Northern Michigan Gathering of Photographers is set and this will be the only announcement made in the APUG site, so pass the word on to anyone you know is interested that may miss this posting. An announcement will also be going out to my subscription list.

Please direct all future questions and comments via my workshops website. Notice that we have extended this year's gathering due to popular request. No one wanted to leave last year!

Although the event is free of charge, you must still REGISTER to attend. Upon registration you will be sent directions and further information about attending the event. This year we have a block of rooms reserved at the nearby Birchwood Inn, a very nice place to lay your head after a long day of socializing and shooting. A minimum of 10 rooms must be booked to get the discount rate. If you wish to choose this option and reserve a room, simply make this choice on your registration form. Once we have a count that matches or exceeds 10, we will make the group booking.

Please use the following links to:

See More Info and Photos of 2006

Register

Download Information Packet(Adobe PDF)

Ask Questions and Contact

Thank you! Hope to see you there!

Bill Schwab

North Light Workshops
    Last edited by billschwab; 03-19-2007 at 12:00 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hey Bill, I really wish I could attend this but I can't. If, however, you do this again next year, I'll be there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by billschwab View Post
    Northern Michigan Photographer's Gathering
    Cross Village, Michigan
    June 19 - 25, 2007
    Forgive me!!! I mean June 19 to 24.... Sorry about that.

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not that we'd mind staying the extra day!!

Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by billschwab View Post
    Forgive me!!! I mean June 19 to 24.... Sorry about that.

Bill

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Bill,

I am hoping you will make time to show us an Iceland travelogue, complete with prints and war stories.

John Powers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I second that - I spent three days there, and long to go back. An incredible landscape.
    Jamie

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Hotel Ready to Book

Hi All,

Just a quick note to say that the block of rooms is set-up at the Birchwood Inn and you can call in your reservations at any time. Ask for the North Light Press room rate. A lot have signed-up, so I urge you to make your reservation soon. You do not have to reserve the full date range of June 19 - 24 to get the discount rate. I know most seem to be arriving on Thursday. Newsletter soon....

www.birchwoodinn.com

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, this is a dilemma for me ... this meeting coincides with an event associated with one of my many other hobbies - the annual Origami USA Convention in NYC. I've been asked to teach one of my favourite models that was created by origami legend Samuel Randlett. I first learned origami from his two books. As well Kiyo Yoshizawa will be presenting a collection of work made by her late husbad Akira, who is the founder of modern origami art. Hmmm .... what to do, what to do?

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Beginning to gather things for the venture north. Black flies have just come out south of Cleveland, OH. Mosquitoes can’t be far behind. What was the most successful black fly and mosquito repellant last year? My pharmacist says look for the highest “deet” content in the repellant. What was your experience?

Thanks,

John Powers

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin