Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,941   Posts: 1,585,716   Online: 1091

Page 1 of 12 123456711 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

"Annual" Northern Michigan Gathering 2007

Hello All,

I'm putting together my workshop schedule for this next year and wanted to reserve dates for a repeat of this year's gathering. I'm hoping we can get lightning to strike again and have another great time of it up in the woods. A lot of those that attended this year mentioned adding some time on to the next one, so I've decided to start it on a Tuesday and run through the weekend. That way there will be much more time for shooting and exploring more areas. Those that can't make it early can still join us for the weekend.

I'm looking at starting on June 19 and run through to Sunday the 24th. Basically the same weekend as this year. Not too cool, but not into scorcher weather yet. I won't do the poll thing this time as I am putting this on the calendar early. Hopeful all of you that want to attend will pencil it in and protect the time so you can join us.

Those interested can see info on this year's gathering HERE.

I will soon be posting the schedule for the next year on the site and will have all info up at that time. Hope to see everyone again as well as some new faces!

Bill

Gim

Hey Bill
    Its on my calendar. Hope to be there as had a great time last June.
    Thanks,
    Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tempting.... very tempting...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Great. I'll plan to be there. It was such a great get-together the first time that I'm really looking forward to doing it again. Thanks for hosting it Bill.

Joe

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Bill, I am definitely in and I can't wait. I just wish it was not so far away.

Regards,
    John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John Simmons
    I just wish it was not so far away.
    I hear you on that John. I'm ready. It's great to hear you all are coming back... and Joe, I'll see you up there soon. I miss the smell of ether in the morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne Revy
    Tempting.... very tempting...
    Join us Suzanne! I'm hoping others from around the country (world?) will come. I don't want this to be exclusive or a regional thing. Everyone is welcome. With more days, perhaps it will draw folks from farther away. Even though we're pretty remote, we have regional airport very close with 4 major flights a day. You can practically fly to our driveway!

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I missed this years by just a few days but i'll put the next one on the calendar.

vinny
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'm in. Now if we can get another 498,950 people to show up, some celebrities, and Wavy Gravy (if he's still alive), we can call it Photostock. That meadow down the road would work pretty well. Whacha think your neighbors will think of that, Bill?

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FirePhoto
    ... and Wavy Gravy (if he's still alive), we can call it Photostock.
    Be careful what you wish for Dan! Yes... He is still alive. I'm guessing my neighbors might start to wonder. I'm already thinking the stories are flying about the naked lady and the crazy guy with the lunar module tent!

"Photostock" Hmmmmmm..... Party On!! Excellent!!!!

Bill

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I would love to see and photograph the backwoods of Michigan, but the distance is too far to commit to right now. But, I'll put it in my calendar.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Page 1 of 12 123456711 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin