Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,666   Posts: 1,481,706   Online: 700

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Been Gone A Long Time

I haven't been back to cleveland in a long time and was wondering if there is still a cleveland photogrpahic society. When I was in my teens my dad would take me to the CPS on thursday nights for print comp. They had a darkroom an area to set up and photograph. it was cool. with everthing on the internet these days there just isn't the person to person contact there use to be. typing is great but having a cup of java and BSing the night away is even better.

mike andersen
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    The Cleveland Photographic Society is still alive.

www.clevelandphoto.org

Dave

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Dave,
    thanks a lot it brings back great memories as a child. I will bookmark this site.

mike
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin