Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,680   Posts: 1,482,187   Online: 1060

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DanMcGuire View Post
    It was a wonderful show. I hope it has a successful run. It was really good to meet Bill and Joe from APUG. I look forward to meeting up with them again in the future.
    Dan! I can't thank you enough for coming as well as going out for dinner afterward. It was really good to meet you and I do hope you can come back next June for "Photostock" as FirePhoto Dan calls it. You cut out at the right time... the party just got wilder when we adjourned to Don's fire pit.

Joe! I was completely surprised and honored at your presence. I hear the party went on until 5 AM! I'm glad we left when we did. Sorry Kelly fell all over you, but it was better there than in the fire. We'll let folks wonder at that one... Seems you were on hand for one of the more memorable bonfires my friend!

Thanks again you guys. Openings aren't my favorite things and you made this one breeze by.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Had a killer time Bill.

Joe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was in Mackinaw City this last weekend and went down to Cross Village to see the exhibit. Very nice Bill.

Jerry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Jerry. I appreciate you stopping in. Was back there myself last week and am surprised at how much traffic there has been in sleepy little CV. Lots of "Leaf Peepers" about!

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You bet Bill. The gallery had a constant flow of traffic coming in while we were there. Very interesting place. Much more than just photography. The owners are real nice too.

Jerry

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin