Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,909   Posts: 1,521,567   Online: 785

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Art;

If you are driving up there, you will probably go through Rochester on the way. Maybe we could plan something for our Rochester members. OTOH, if you are flying......

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ron,

I'll be flying ... It's like a 12 hour drive to Toronto so I'm prone to flying. Maybe next summer? I've always wanted to visit Kodak and Eastman House. I was going to say to you - why not come up to Toronto, but you've answered that already. Maybe what we need next spring is a 'middle' NY state get together.

Regards, Art.
    Last edited by gr82bart; 11-06-2007 at 02:21 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Sorry, I had to rush to get a call and didn't finish what I wanted to post
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    Art;

If you are driving up there, you will probably go through Rochester on the way. Maybe we could plan something for our Rochester members. OTOH, if you are flying......

PE

Ron, perhaps a little road trip up to the Elevator open house is in order. Bob may appear to be "a creepy troll-like guy in an orange jumpsuit", but he does run a first class facility. Just keep your hands and face away from his mouth and everything will be OK.

Jesper Sørensen's images are truly outstanding. I think it is safe to say, that they will give you a glimpse into a society that, to date, hasn't been recorded to this extent.
    Kick his ass, Sea Bass!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dinesh;

I'm a creepy old guy, so maybe Bob and I would get along.

Seriously though, since the Ferry died, it is a 6 hour jaunt to Toronto for us. It is a bit of a stretch, unless I take the train, and my passport just died. So, I have to get a new one. I have not been doing any EK travel and I forgot to renew it.

Why doesn't Canada unite with the US.

I know, I know, just kidding.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post

Why doesn't Canada unite with the US.
    And give up our "strong" Canadian dollar? No way!
    Kick his ass, Sea Bass!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Folks,

Looks like the cafe is booked for a private party on Tuesday, let's make it Thursday, November 22. Same time - 6pm. Same place - Grapefruit Moon.

Sign up here if you're going to show so I can tell Sandy how many seats to reserve and how much hors d'œuvre to get.

Thanks, Art.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Art , I will be bringing Les, Jesper ,Laura and possibly a few more, Sandy does not get into town until Fri.

Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    Hi Folks,

Looks like the cafe is booked for a private party on Tuesday, let's make it Thursday, November 22. Same time - 6pm. Same place - Grapefruit Moon.

Sign up here if you're going to show so I can tell Sandy how many seats to reserve and how much hors d'œuvre to get.

Thanks, Art.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I will be there. I am looking forward to it. Should I bring some prints ??
    Are others going to bring a few prints ??
    Tim N. Roscoe

Celebrating
    Canadian Landscape

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Darn. I was working on getting things resolved so that I could drive down from Sudbury to make the 20th. I am committed to a dinner Thursday night out of which I cannot get. Have a gr8 time.
    Brian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bumping this thread and also confirming people for this Thursday. Let's see, we have ...

Timothy
    Bob
    Laura
    Les
    Jesper
    Dinesh ?
    Mike Wilde ?
    Bill Schwab ?

Anyone else? I know there are many GTA folks around - Uncle Bill, Rob Skeoch (sp?), etc ...

I'll be bringing my newly made ambrotypes. Nothing special, but I'm addicted to the process now. I think I'll also bring what I have from the postcard exchange and the toy camera exchange.

Folks can bring prints to show if they want.

I have reserved 10 places so far and ordered appetizers for everyone. People are on their own for drinks. Les and Bob would bankrupt me if drinks were on my tab!

Anyway 6pm or thereabouts at Grapefruit Moon on Bathurst just south of DuPont. See you all there!

Regards, Art.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin