Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,797   Posts: 1,671,629   Online: 751

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 489101112131415161718 LastLast

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Photostock 2008

I want to echo the senitments of all the people who went to Photostock and had a great time. I look forward to next year and plan on coming and being more active. Bill, thanks for getting this organized and being a great host.
    It's clear you are excited about your "new" process. It got me interested.
    Thanks
    Tony Terbrack
    PS. the portfolios were amazing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tony,
    Welcome to APUG!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    I just loved the marshmellow sandwich (forgot the local term). You certainly don't need more than one!
    Nicole: It is a "S'more." As in "that was good, I want some more." I can see you need to return to the US for additional lessons in "proper" english!

Dan

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dan,
    I think Nicole must have been swatting some "muzzies" when you told her what they were called.

Jerry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG Tony! Glad you found the place. It was good of you to come by and I hope you'll come again.

Everyone.... Thank you again. You're making me blush considering all I did was provide a piece of dirt with trees, a tiny cabin and an unfinished house. It was all of you that made the event what it was. I'm still buzzing as I go through all my photos. I have to say that this was the best one yet and it was all of you that made it that way. We HAVE to do it again soon.

I want to get an online photo album together and hope that you'll send me a few of your snaps. I didn't get to go everywhere and I'd like to see what you all got yoursellves up to. I'd also like it if everyone could send me something personal that you did on the trip. A photograph for the "Alumni Gallery" on the website. Also send a link to your website if you have one so I can give it a plug with your photo page. Send it by replying to one of the newsletters that came your way prior to the gather. I can't wait to see what you all did with the place.

Thanks again to each and every one of you!

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Group hug! :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by North Light Press View Post
    We HAVE to do it again soon.
    Just kidding. I am actually just a bit envious and want to crash this gathering next time it happens. If Nic can come from Oz (well, really from Toronto ...) then I could come from Texas. Yee Haw!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by North Light Press View Post
    We HAVE to do it again soon.

WINTER!!!

Jerry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bill, thank you for hosting another wonderful gathering. You are a class act and a real inspiration both as a photographer and as a human being. I had a wonderful time seeing old friends and making new ones. Seeing other people's work in person is always a highlight of these gatherings and this year was no exception. So many ways of seeing and each beautiful in their own way. I look forward to seeing people's photographs from the gathering here in the galleries and in person next year.

All the best,
    Daniel

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    What a great weekend, Ann and I were bummed to leave such a beautiful place and such wonderful people. It's humbling and inspiring to meet such talented and creative folks each year. Your gathering is definitely a highlight of my "photographic year".

Thanks man,
    Ike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    For those in attendance over the weekend, you saw Ted's bug shirt. Here's the link for those interested in ordering one - http://www.bugshirt.com. I'm thinking, as I sit here itching my mozzie bites, that it would have been nice to have over the weekend.

I developed my first 12 sheets, and they came out great. Not only did I get to meet all you great people, but it looks like I will be making some nice prints as well.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin