Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,867   Posts: 1,583,275   Online: 1097

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71112131415161718 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FilmSprocket View Post
    Well, I've scanned the 4 rolls of 35mm candids I shot
    Great stuff Marc!! Thanks for sharing these.

I'm back up at the place this week and I have to say I miss all the activity. I woke up this morning and headed up to the firecircle... no one there!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by billschwab View Post

I'm back up at the place this week and I have to say I miss all the activity. I woke up this morning and headed up to the firecircle... no one there!!!

I can be there by breakfast. Put the coffee on.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    And I'll be there in... ummmm.... 68 hours. Bummer, you'll be gone again by then!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    So many great photographers there, and next year I will bring prints. Thanks for posting the images, Marc. So fun seeing things all over again! I did put together (and am still adding to) a folder with images from those fun 4 days here: http://picasaweb.google.com/mfobrien/2008Photostock

Mark
    Mark O'Brien
    Ann Arbor, MI
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mfobrien/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by billschwab View Post

I'm glad to have been able to contribute in some way. I'll do better next year (no color). Bill, I can send you the promised CD tomorrow. Should I send it to Van Rd?

Matt, I wish you a great (and safe) trip home, and I hope you get some memorable photos on the way, too. It was really great to meet you.

James, thanks for your pics of Jamie, the group and the gloves.

JD,...you're just going to have to make your way over to Bill's next year. In saying that, however, I feel bad I can't make it to your "Urban Night Photography" workshop http://www.elevatorworkshops.com/night.shtml ,...but, there's a plug for it anyway.

Nicole, this was quite a trip for you! Thanks for sacrificing your family life back home to spend time with us. 68 hours one way?!!! Holy vegemite!

Having a get-together in Australia would be awesome, though. I'm only good for one overseas trip a year and next year is already planned (Europe in August). Perhaps if enough of us Yankee APUG'rs go, we could get some kind of group rate to go down under. Nothing's impossible.

Dan (FirePhoto), that is exactly how I hoped everyone would view the images! And it really works well with music.

Thanks for all the other comments and I can't wait for the next get-together,...the Northern Minnesota Fall Gathering in September! If I can, I'll also try for the Northern Ohio gathering, too.

Nice pics, Mark! Except for that one.....why'd you put my head on that dudes body?

Marc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm jealous that I could not be there, and, judging from the pictures of the event there were far too few women there!!!

So... incentive for me to make the trip there next year!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It would be great to meet you. I love your photography. Hope you can make it!

Marc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    i look forward to meeting you suzanne. there was ALOT of testosterone but what a great group of guys! looking at all the snapshots from marc and mark has been fun. i wish i had been there for the presentation jamie gave and that night of portfolio sharing. i see from the snapshots just how much i missed. next year i think i will camp onsite so i can just crawl into bed instead of driving back to a motel...or maybe ONE nite in a motel for a shower at least. it feels great to be inspired again, on so many levels...

~~marianne

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Suzanne! Yes! We need more women. The ones that have come have been real troopers dealing with all of us guys.

Marc! Very much looking forward to the disc as here on dial-up (ugh) I haven't been able to see the complete set. the thumbs look fantastic though. Yes... you can send to the Van Rd. address. Thank you again!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Marc and Mark - thank you so much for putting up all those photos on slide show! Very enjoyable.
    - Thomas
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin