Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,896   Posts: 1,521,009   Online: 807

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is a long shot, but would the gentleman who offered me a Rollei pistol grip at Bill's camp please PM me? (I declined, but I've kinda changed my mind. :rolleyes

Cheers,
    Last edited by Toffle; 07-13-2008 at 09:46 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FilmSprocket View Post
    Nicole, this was quite a trip for you! Thanks for sacrificing your family life back home to spend time with us. 68 hours one way?!!! Holy vegemite!
    Marc
    Wouldn't have missed it Marc! Most enjoyable meeting you, Bill and everyone.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey Kids,

I've started a group over on Flickr where you can join and upload your snaps and prints from this year... or any year for that matter. I'm not sure who is on Flickr, so here is a link to the group. Simply request to join and I will add you as soon as I get the request.

Thanks! Billl

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin