Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,589   Posts: 1,545,929   Online: 1196

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If there's room for one more, I've just registered as well. Looking forward to meeting some "familiar faces".

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    If there's room for one more, I've just registered as well. Looking forward to meeting some "familiar faces".
    Allrighty Nic...I'll be there and be good to meet you since I won't be at Foto3..
    Matt's Photo Site
    "I invent nothing, I rediscover". Auguste Rodin

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Hi Nicole
    Your workshop is close to 10 people already and we are now doing the heavy marketing in Toronto. I am thinking to have the 23 & 24 for overflow attendees for your workshop. A second date after the first fully books.
    Weekend for personal client shoots. then

Mon & Tues workshop and we would then head to Michigan very early Wed am .
    Laura and I just booked at the Birchwood in 231-526-2151 rates are good for June 25-28 four nights.
    I guess you will be driving with us??? we have room.. Les the silly bugger has booked the Pride workshop in Toronto for that week and weekend so he is on his own , but he can handle that.
    the Birchwood does take dogs , so Barney and Lucy are coming with us.

Really looking forward to this event, Bill, Mr Callow is about to do a constant contact and if you want more Canadians we will include this event into the constant contact e blast.
    I understand you are up over 50 people, but I imagine if the Inns can handle the people you are up for it.

This is starting to look like an APUG hug fest.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bob, that's wonderful! Keep me busy!

Michigan gathering: Bob and Laura, if your puppies will have me join them on the back seat I'll be happy to hitch a ride! As long as they don't slobber too much!! I wonder if that's why Les is "busy"!

blaze-on Matt - look forward to catching up!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looking forward to the apug meet in June
    I wanted to mention I am interested in finding a new home for a eastman 5x7 enlarger, and if I can't find one sooner, might be willing to bring it with me to give to someone, as long I only take in one direction, and go home without it. See the darkroom apug classifieds.
    Jamie

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Greetings!

Just a note to say that due to numbers of campers already registered, camping is closed onsite for any new registers. Im sorry to have to do this. Even though we have 11 acres, much is wild and uncleared. I'm afraid there will not be enough flat, clear space for tents and I don't want to turn anyone away. If you are still planning to register, you will now have to find your own offsite camping or lodging. There are many options and you can find links in the website.

I've also finally updated the information for the 2008 gathering in PDF format. You can download it HERE. This year's schedule will also be released soon.

It took 3 years, but there is also a souvenir T-shirt, sweatshirt, etc, made for this year. Nothing too flashy and any sales will help defray costs of the rented "facilities". Consider them "Porta John Support" There is a link in the website if interested.

Thanks!

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bill, I've registered as I think I've managed to free up some time to be at your gathering. I had a hunting trip to Africa that got canceled due to unrest in Zimbabwe that is impacting many African countries and I'm trying to work on logistics to get to your place in June instead.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bill: Hi!
    Both Evan and I will come to the workshop. I am looking forward to photographing with you,Ike and Andew again. Also, I have registered and made reservation at the Birchwood Inn.
    Have a good day,
    Zhu

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've cleared the schedule and will be attending! My room is booked at the Birchwood. Somehow I managed to reserve the last 'closet' room available during these dates. See you all there!
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How are we set for flashbulbs ?
    "One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid,
    and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision"

-Bertrand Russell

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin