At this point I am telling folks that we have 9 interested parties and I am not taking on anymore interested people on this trip. The UK/European contingent may meet up with us, but they will be responsible for managing there own schedule and timeframes. I am still waiting for the brochure on the cottage to be sent via email. Please note that we may not all get a private room. Some are doubles, I hope to get those details in the email from the landlord. So we will have room to crash, but it will be cozy. As this is purely a photographic shooting excursion. The name of the game is adaptability and flexibility. Not only with sleep arrangements, but with the weather!! The Cornish weather can be very unpredictable. I am putting together an itinerary and will be sending it out. Can you please forward me your email details via APUG PM? At this point I am aiming for an April 24th through May 1st trip time at the cottage. This will give us an opportunity for night shots under a full moon on Apr 28th. Again, we can be flexible on these dates. I need to know if you are still committed on the trip with this date/time? Tentative plan would be to fly from Detroit to Heathrow on Friday April 23rd on an overnight flight. So people would need to make plans to meet at Detroit and fly over together. Pick up rental cars or van on Saturday at Heathrow and drive down to Cornwall. Or get connecting flight from Heathrow down to Newquay and pick up rental cars there. That second option would give us time to shoot for the evening on our arrival day and get settled into the cottage and less time driving! More to follow.
Here is the list so far of interested people:-
From the US:-
Marianne (Mayfair 710)
From the UK:-
Lucie Averill (My sister potentially)