Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,735   Posts: 1,515,397   Online: 1097

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213141516171822 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Bethe,

Yes, That is a really nice motel and pretty close to the Birchwood. I am going to try to work out a discount with them as well. If the Birchwood is full, it is the next closest place.

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Call For "Alumni" Photographs for Website Gallery

Although the Photostock 2009 website is not quite ready for official launch, it is ready to take registrations and workshop reservations. However, I still have a few bases to cover and one is a last minute call to those that have been before and want to share some of their work created while attending the event. I have begun to set-up an "Alumni Gallery" of the fine work made in the area, but need more to fill the walls so to speak.

If you have a couple favorite images made there, I invite you to post them here in this thread so that I may include them in the gallery. Please attach no more than 3 photographs and use the following specifications to keep it simple on this end. If the photograph is already in the APUG gallery, please provide a link so I can get them from there.

Image size should be 72dpi with the longest side of the image at 475 pixels. I will create the thumbnails on this end. Please also include your full name and website address if you would like the credit line to link to your site. I will be sure to mark all images as copyright of their creator.

Here is a LINK to the gallery as it stands now. It will give you an idea of what I am after.

Thanks everyone!

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice coincidence. Looks like I will be taking the family to Pickerel Lake that same week. I'll be in the area, so I plan on registering and participating.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    Nice coincidence. Looks like I will be taking the family to Pickerel Lake that same week. I'll be in the area, so I plan on registering and participating.
    Looking forward to seeing you there Dale!
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes Dale. It'll be good to see you again. You can show off that gorgeous camera restoration!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Alumni Gallery Up and Running

The "Alumni Gallery" is now up and running and ready to be added to if anyone else is interested in having their work in there. See a couple posts back for details. Any way, check it out. Pretty impressive the things people have made there.

Bill

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Here's the best I got so far:

James Mullineaux
    http://www.jmxphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Excellent James! Thank You!

I'll get these up in the gallery sometime later today and will link it into your website as well.

Bill

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    A couple of mine from last year ...

- Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    After these examples and John's, I think I'd better order more film.
    Any word on a discount at the Best Western? Not to be a nudge, but I feel like I should lock in my home away from home soon.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin