Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,763   Online: 864

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1014151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Opening in the Gum Over Platinum Workshop with Kerik Kouklis and David Eisenlord

Hello All,

Just a notice that we've had an emergency cancellation in Kerik and Ike's Gumover workshop, so there is a space available. Anyone coming that wants to add a new process to their bag of tricks, this would be a great one. See more HERE.

Thanks!

Bill

PS. Anyone already in the Negative workshop that wishes to add this, there is a special rate. If this is your case, PM me for information and cost. It will be an easy add-on to the fee already paid.
    Last edited by North Light Press; 06-16-2009 at 06:48 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by North Light Press View Post
    Hello All,

Just a notice that we've had an emergency cancellation in Kerik and Ike's Gumover workshop, so there is a space available. Anyone coming that wants to add a new process to their bag of tricks, this would be a great one. See more HERE.

Thanks!

Bill
    I'd sell a kidney if I could! Wish I could afford it - looks like a great workshop. I'm sure it will be snatched up.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd sell one of Jeff's kidneys as well. Wonder if my boss would notice that I took off three days earlier?
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffle View Post
    Wonder if my boss would notice that I took off three days earlier?
    I certainly won't tell, Tom! In fact, if you need a note from the doc, I'm sure Kerik will accomodate you.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It's been suggested by several people that there be a table or a time set-up for those wishing to get rid of old gear by either sale, trade or giveaway. I know I have several things to bring that will be available to anyone willing to give it a good home. I hate to throw anything away that someone might still get use from.
    I'm planning on bringing a variety of LF lenses, most without shutter, some mounted. Nothing too expensive. Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular.

Also, if anyone is interested I have a 4x5 monorail for sale. Has a hard case, some holders, 90mm lens without shutter. Looking for $150, but I'm not bringing it unless someone wants to take a look at it.

Additionally, if anyone wants me to bring SS reels and tanks, I have a variety of both 120 and 35mm. Let me know and I'll bring some along.

I'll be leaving Friday morning so catch me before then.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

T-Shirts Again

I've had a few more questions about T-Shirts for this year and although I said I was going to have some on-hand at the gathering, I didn't get it together in time. However they are still available via Cafe' Press to order on your own. I got one of each of the white and black shirts and have to admit that the black one is WAY cool. Especially after the first washing for some reason. The colors are very bright.

Anyway... Here's a direct link to them if interested.

Thanks in advance if ordering one!

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello All! This is my final post before heading on the road into the north for this year's Photostock. I have just sent a pdf of the schedule to all on the list and will attach it here as well for those that may not have received it. As always, it is subject to change and revisions will be posted in the hotel lobby at the Birchwood. There is also some helpful information to make your stay more enjoyable... what to bring, where to eat, etc. Please print it out and bring it along to add to your registration package.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!! Drive safe!!

Bill
    Attached Files

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I certainly won't tell, Tom! In fact, if you need a note from the doc, I'm sure Kerik will accomodate you.

Dr. Kouklis at your service! At least my handwriting looks a lot like a doctor's...
    Kerik Kouklis
    Platinum/Gum/Collodion
    www.kerik.com
    2014 Workshop Schedule Online

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hello All! This is my final post before heading on the road into the north for this year's Photostock. I have just sent a pdf of the schedule to all on the list and will attach it here as well for those that may not have received it. As always, it is subject to change and revisions will be posted in the hotel lobby at the Birchwood. There is also some helpful information to make your stay more enjoyable... what to bring, where to eat, etc. Please print it out and bring it along to add to your registration package.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!! Drive safe!!

Bill
    Looks like a great schedule. Now I'm even more excited!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jbannow View Post
    Looks like a great schedule. Now I'm even more excited!
    Thanks Jeff! I'm still hoping to add a couple things and any revisions will be posted in the hotel lobby.

Here and setting up! Smieglitz just called and the Magic Bus is already north of Grand Rapids. The smell of ether will soon be in the air.

Thanks again Jeff,

Bill

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin