Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,474   Online: 926

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1721222324252627282930 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Nunn View Post
    Just thought I'd let you guys know.... I have found 2 places in the Richmond area where I can get me some Oberon! One bar, one store (which also sells the mini kegs). I'm happy!
    It's a seasonal brew (Mar. 30 to October). If you stash some away for winter, keep it cold. It is a rather awesome ale.

Marc

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Bill, thanks for your hard work and I can't imagine how you got through it in your condition. I'll see what i can do to help out next year! I had a great time, even though I was only there a few days. It was great seeing the work of others and all the chatting was informative.

I put up a few pics on flickr of some of the people there: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mfobrie...7620744534809/
    Mark O'Brien
    Ann Arbor, MI
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mfobrien/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oberon... Nectar of the Gods!! Travis, I bought some Sam Adams Imperial White yesterday.... It will knock your **** in the dirt!!! I'm looking forward to Photostock next year!! Actually, I am coming back to Harbor Springs at the end of July with the family. Don, Bill, if you guys are around, we could meet up for lunch, or something???

A.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hey Andy...Sent p.m.- hope we can get together.
    -Don

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A few new candid photos are up on the Photostock '09 Flickr site: http://www.flickr.com/groups/photostock/pool/ . Good times!

Marc

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Great shots Marc! Good times, indeed!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    thanks everyone for sharing these; what great memories. Can't wait for 2010!

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by smieglitz View Post
    If anyone has contact info for the two women in this photo, could you please PM me with it? I made a few ambrotypes of the mother on her birthday Saturday during a wetplate demo and I'd like to mail the plates to them once the processing is finished. Any help in contacting them would be appreciated as I did not get their names...
    I've tried emailing the address Jeff kindly provided, but so far I have not received a response. Perhaps I've been caught by a spam filter or something. If anyone is in contact with Chris or her mother Angie, could you please relay a message to them that I'm trying to get their ambrotypes to them and I need their postal address. Thanks.

Joe

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by smieglitz View Post
    I've tried emailing the address Jeff kindly provided, but so far I have not received a response. Perhaps I've been caught by a spam filter or something. If anyone is in contact with Chris or her mother Angie, could you please relay a message to them that I'm trying to get their ambrotypes to them and I need their postal address. Thanks.

Joe
    I sent her a message via Facebook for you. I'll let you know if I can get in touch.

- Jeff
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Joe - If I see Chris in the next few days I will pass on your message to her. I have also been trying to contact her for meetings of the Valley Photo Center.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin