Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,872   Posts: 1,520,117   Online: 859

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm -----reallly------ going to be there this year with my pop up camper. I'm assuming there is someplace to camp with a trailer. It is one long drive from here, but managable.

Looking forward to meeting many of you -- Mark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm not much interested in landscape photography, but the workshops sound interesting, and meeting some of the people from APUG would be wonderful.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'll be there. With my newly expanded family I won't be able to do the whole week again but I've been cleared for the weekend and I'll do what I can to make that a 3-day ;-)

Can't wait to see what everyone's been up to and I'm looking forward to meeting more folks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Fisher View Post
    I'm assuming there is someplace to camp with a trailer.
    Hi Mark, I'm still planning on having camping at the main site, but it will be limited. There are a couple spots where a small camper or RV could be parked, but the place is more geared to tents. I'm looking into other arrangements for people with trailers and motor homes. There will be a registration process yet to come and space can be reserved then. I'm still working on putting things together and hope to have things pretty nailed down early in the new year. Thanks for the interest everyone!

Bill

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by North Light Press View Post
    Hi Mark, I'm still planning on having camping at the main site, but it will be limited. There are a couple spots where a small camper or RV could be parked, but the place is more geared to tents. I'm looking into other arrangements for people with trailers and motor homes. There will be a registration process yet to come and space can be reserved then. I'm still working on putting things together and hope to have things pretty nailed down early in the new year. Thanks for the interest everyone!

Bill
    If there is no place nearby for a camper, I can tent it or sleep in the back of my car.

Thanks -- Mark

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Eva & I will plan on being there next year. Can't wait, and I sure hope you offer a wet plate workshop as well.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Registration Now Open

Hello All,

I wanted to update things and bring people up to speed on plans for this year. It looks so far as if we'll be having workshops with Kerik Kouklis in gum-over platinum as well as in alternative negative creation for alt processes. Sandy King will be doing one in carbon printing and Joe Smigiel and I will be doing a 3 day beginners wet plate workshop again this year. I am currently working on a couple other offerings for earlier in the week as well, but will wait for confirmations before making announcements.

As I had mentioned earlier, much of this year's event will center at the Birchwood Inn and their beautiful facilities there. This will make us a little less weather contingent and save those staying there a lot of driving. I'm also happy to announce that I have been working with the Crooked Tree Arts Council in Petoskey, Michigan and they have offered use of a darkroom on their premises and I am exploring doing a printing and toning workshop during the week as well.

Registration is now open at the website for those interested in attending. For now it is nothing more than an RSVP of sorts letting us know how many might be interested in attending. When workshops are scheduled, you will be given ample opportuntity to register for them at that time. There is no fee or commitment involved at this time although I am sorry to say there might be a modest and nominal fee for basic registration this year. This would be used to cover facility fees, organizational help, etc. The party is changing and getting bigger and there will be a few more costs involved, but I will continue to do my best to make it the creatively rewarding and socially fulfilling event it has become.

If interested, please respond soon so we know who you are. There is a lot of planning ahead and June is going to come awful fast. We also will have a discount with the Birchwood Inn for rooms, so I suggest contacting them and reserving your room now. It will cost you nothing at this time and will assure you have a place to stay.

Think Summer!!

Bill Schwab

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've RSVP'd.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Cool Travis! It will be good to see you again.

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm in.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin