Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,791   Online: 830

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    This is beginning to look like a party again. Love it! Thanks all of you for your interest and for coming. Anyone else available and interested? Dolly's Spring Break is April 4-14 so I better take the weekends of April 4th and 11th out. Looks like weekend dates are narrowing to March 21, 28 and April 18 and 26. Tell the group what you need.

Kudos to Jeff. He wrote that his new job started the day his old job ended. There is not much of that going on in America. Nice Going.

John

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Kudos to Jeff. He wrote that his new job started the day his old job ended. There is not much of that going on in America. Nice Going.

John
    Indeed - I got a job at the only company in Michigan that is growing! Someone is looking out for me I guess ...

We should also factor into choosing a weekend when Country Maid reopens for the season. Now that I am employed again, I can buy a cone or three!
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Country Maid Ice Cream 330-659-6830 That line just rings and rings. No body home.
    I think you will just have to plan to be back in warmer weather, May, June, etc..

John

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Free Light Table (if you pick it up)

Hi Guys-
    If anyone in this group is interested in a free Nuarc light table, you are welcome to stop by to get it at my house during one of these visits to NE Ohio. The light table is BIG. It's got a 30"x40" lighted top and the dimensions are 43x30. The base/legs don't come off-it's a commercial unit and is extremely stable. Everything works perfectly, it's a clean unit, and I even modified it to fit through normal doorways. Just let me know.
    Peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'd be interested in that.

BTW I drove by Country Maid and indeed, they have orange barrels protecting the entrance and the parking lot is not ploughed. Obviously they can't survive without our business. I suspect that if we let them know we will be meeting again this spring, we could get them to open up again

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    I'd be interested in that.

BTW I drove by Country Maid and indeed, they have orange barrels protecting the entrance and the parking lot is not ploughed. Obviously they can't survive without our business. I suspect that if we let them know we will be meeting again this spring, we could get them to open up again
    Moderators, is there a way to block this post from jbannow? Dale, what were you thinking? Jeff will be here tomorrow, "just in case" they open early.

John

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Spangenberg View Post
    Hi Guys-
    If anyone in this group is interested in a free Nuarc light table, you are welcome to stop by to get it at my house during one of these visits to NE Ohio. The light table is BIG. It's got a 30"x40" lighted top and the dimensions are 43x30. The base/legs don't come off-it's a commercial unit and is extremely stable. Everything works perfectly, it's a clean unit, and I even modified it to fit through normal doorways. Just let me know.
    Peter
    I have one of these and it works great, once you can get it through the door.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Moderators, is there a way to block this post from jbannow? Dale, what were you thinking? Jeff will be here tomorrow, "just in case" they open early.

John
    They're opening early? We could be there in time for dessert tonight!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Spangenberg View Post
    Hi Guys-
    Peter
    ...and heavy, and down a flight of stairs, or had you planned to mention that when they got there? You are evil.

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jbannow View Post
    They're opening early? We could be there in time for dessert tonight!
    Dale, I warned you.

John

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin