Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,982   Posts: 1,523,845   Online: 1002

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just wondered if anyone saw Friedlander's son performing on Cello at the Cleveland Museum. I was just looking at the schedule of events and looks like I missed it, it was earlier in the month. I just downloaded one of his CDs for playing in the darkroom. Fantastic stuff!

I'll probably see you all at the 2:30 talk and afterwards at John's for 'pizza and prints.' I have been printing some new stuff to bring.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Looking forward to the event and visiting with you.

What pieces are on the CD?

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Eric has put up all these MP3s to download from his website:

May it please
    Howling Circle Prowl Erik Friedlander
    Consternation Quake Erik Friedlander
    Aap Ki Quake Erik Friedlander
    Rain Bearers Prowl Erik Friedlander
    Wire Quake Erik Friedlander
    The wind groans
    One should let
    08 Aberdeen
    November Topaz Erik Friedlander
    02 The Gates
    Turbine #1 Chimera Erik Friedlander
    strawdogs
    Rain Bearers Prowl Erik Friedlander
    Silver Like Dust Watchman Erik Friedlander
    The Watchman Watchman Erik Friedlander
    Little Niles Chimera Erik Friedlander

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Here is who I have heard will be coming at various stages of the event. Any last minute takers are certainly welcome to join us for any and all parts of the weekend. Send me a PM for directions.

John & Dolly

Eva & Jeff Bannow
    Shawn Dougherty
    Bethe Fisher
    jolefler
    Dale Marsh
    BILL MITCHELL
    Nicholas Lindan
    Gene Paulson (Shawn’s friend)
    John & Dolly Powers
    Peter Spangenberg

Dorothy Kloss can’t make it due to illness in the family
    When last I heard Lee Lumpkin thought he would have to stay in Oberlin with one of his sons.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    John,
    I just heard from Gene and he has a family issue he has to attend to so he won't be coming over. Now that I'll be on my own I'll take a look at my options for Saturday after work. I'll let you know by tonight, will probably be late. Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone again! Shawn

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Dougherty View Post
    John,
    I just heard from Gene and he has a family issue he has to attend to so he won't be coming over. Now that I'll be on my own I'll take a look at my options for Saturday after work. I'll let you know by tonight, will probably be late. Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone again! Shawn
    Shawn,

Sorry about Gene. You are certainly welcome Saturday night. I am sure Jeff will save a piece of pineapple pizza.

If you want to sleep in the car as you did last time please do so. If it is so late that the house is dark when you arrive, park in our driveway rather than the one going down to the other houses. The middle house has two bachelor brothers that come in late and not always sober. It is probably best to avoid walking by the pond as that may set of the girls. They will be pretty excited anyway with all the visitors.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, John. I meant it will be late tonight when I post my plans. If I'm able to make it over Saturday it will be in the daylight hours...

At this point I THINK I can make it, if so, is anyone up for going to the Ritchie Ledges for predawn/sunrise shooting and back to John's for the 9o'clock coffee session on Sunday? Shawn
    Last edited by Shawn Dougherty; 03-20-2009 at 01:03 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I will be there for Bo Loong and the CMA - not yet sure about Saturday PM...

My Father passed away a few weeks ago http://www.cleveland.com/obituaries/...rd_lindan.html. My Mother is at loose ends at the family home and asked to come along. I will be bringing her to Bo's and the CMA.
    DARKROOM AUTOMATION
    f-Stop Timers - Enlarging Meters
    http://www.darkroomautomation.com/da-main.htm

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Nicholas,

Dolly and I are so sorry for you and your family. Your mother is most welcome. I am sure we will all do what ever we can to make her feel like she is with friends.

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    The weather report to aid in your plans.

Sat. Mar 21, sunset 7:40 PM, Partly Cloudy, high 50°, low 31°, 10% chance of preip.
    People are welcome to shoot here or in the park. Let us know if we need to delay dinner says he laughing as he remembers last time when we spent 2.5 hours figuring out what to do about dinner.

Sun. Mar 22, sunrise 7:26 AM ET, Mostly Sunny, high 55°, low 32°, 10% chance of preip.

Sunday - Akron Art Museum open 11 AM - 5 PM

John

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin