Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,898   Posts: 1,584,370   Online: 728

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    how's the flow at Blue Hen Falls?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have fun this weekend kids! Play nice!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by billschwab View Post
    Will do Bill. Have fun with your wife and kids.

Lee

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by djkloss View Post
    how's the flow at Blue Hen Falls?
    Sorry Dorothy. It was raining when I planned to go look at the water flow. As mentioned before, we have had a lot of rain this week. All streams and rivers have got to be flowing. The good news is that looks great. The bad news is that the bank you are planning to stand on may wash out when you step on it. Wave when you pass Cleveland. Be careful out there.

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by billschwab View Post
    Darn,
    it sounds like you are going to have the entertainment with the Monty and Bob show. Where do you place bets. I haven't seen Monty since we were in Louisville, but it looked like he works out a lot more than Bob. He probably has to if he wants to move that 20x24 camera around. His pocket camera is a Dick Phillips 7x17.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    So far sunny with blue sky. See you all at 9:00.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have fun guys! I'll miss you and be thinking of you when I'm building lenses. If any work out, I'll bring them to next gathering.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    John,
    Thanks for your kind and generous hospitality. We had a great time. I am mixing up fresh Xtol right now so I can see how Ann did back in the Ledges. Next time we will bring Gideon (I promise Jeff). See you in two months?.....or will that be too close to PhotoStock 2009 for the bi-monthly meeting?

Best regards,
    Bob & Ann

Shooter
    Multi Format
    John and Dolly,

Thanks for hosting the "Fissures, Fisher's, fissures, Fisher's, fissures, Fisher's, where's Fisher?, there's a kingfisher!" edition of the NEOH APUG get together. I had a great time.

It was very nice to get in the shooting time, print viewing, and general and photographic talk and idea exchanges with a fine bunch of people.

Thanks to Shawn for the surplus chems, ic-racer for the darkroom tour, and to everyone who shared their work. Already looking forward to next time, and hope those who were busy elsewhere can make it back.

Oh, yeah... I say the missing Fisher owes us a full report at the next gathering on the activities that kept her away from from our gathering. Perhaps that could be one of the 'workshop' style activities that John asked about. It's dangerous to miss a gathering, you might get elected to something.

Lee
    Last edited by Lee L; 05-31-2009 at 05:58 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had a fabulous time and have nearly forgotten the "jeep incident". It only took two hours to get home, which means I'm getting more comfortable traveling. This also means, it will be easier to get there next time, and maybe spend more time. Thanks Dale for sharing your darkroom with us. Good luck Jeff and Eva. Thanks all for expanding our horizons. And most of all John and Dolly for your wonderful hospitality. Also, a huge thank you to Jeff and Eva for sharing your AAA!!! Nick, sorry I was too tired to look at the meter. Shawn, your miniatures were great. Anne & Bob, nice seeing you again and Norm. And Peter and Lee, always good to see you too. Hope I didn't miss anything or anyone, oh and the girls too!

Dorothy
    Last edited by djkloss; 05-31-2009 at 08:30 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin