Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,735   Posts: 1,515,473   Online: 1080

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 489101112131415 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by djkloss View Post
    The only problem is you need plenty of running water and somewhere to dump the contaminated water. I'll have to think about that one.
    That's what the lake is for!
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jbannow View Post
    That's what the lake is for!
    Another option that has been used in the past is putting it in the river and incinerating it before it reaches the lake.

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I got 7 8x10 negs processed. Hope to print tonight.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    The only problem is you need plenty of running water and somewhere to dump the contaminated water. I'll have to think about that one.
    Dorothy,

“And maybe next time I'll stay out of the ditch! That really took a lot of time away from the day, for which I profusely apologize.” It was a shame it happened, but look at how it brought us all together trying to help. Relationships are built on shared experiences. We have quite a group of good people started.

“The only problem is you need plenty of running water and somewhere to dump the contaminated water. I'll have to think about that one.” We have plenty of running water. How bad is the contaminate? We are all on wells in the area. Can it be dumped in the woods or is it bad stuff?

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jbannow View Post
    John - July 25-26 works great for us. When we settle on a date I'll try to recruit a few from my area to come down.

Thanks again - can't wait until the next trip!
    Jeff,

Great. Bring friends who love film photography. Lets build the group with more good people.

How does July 25-26 work for the rest of you?

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    How does July 25-26 work for the rest of you?
    Looks good for me as of now. I put it on the calendar.

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    “The only problem is you need plenty of running water and somewhere to dump the contaminated water. I'll have to think about that one.” We have plenty of running water. How bad is the contaminate? We are all on wells in the area. Can it be dumped in the woods or is it bad stuff?

John
    It's nasty stuff. I wouldn't want it dumped in my back yard. I don't think it's a very good idea. Maybe I should look in to toning with coffee or tea!

I posted my pics (negative scans) on my flickr page. I'll save the prints for the Apug Gallery.

July 25/26 on my calendar!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    It's nasty stuff. I wouldn't want it dumped in my back yard. I don't think it's a very good idea. Maybe I should look in to toning with coffee or tea!

I posted my pics (negative scans) on my flickr page. I'll save the prints for the Apug Gallery.

July 25/26 on my calendar!
    We could always put it in a tank in the back of the Jeep with a slow leak going back to Erie, like the bathrooms on passenger trains. I guess we pass on that demo.

July 25/26 is looking good.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    At the moment, July 25/26 looks good. I may need nudging and an extra alarm clock, but I'd like to shoot early and after dinner, too. Especially early at the Ledges. I'll bring my ice cream maker!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    At the moment, July 25/26 looks good. I may need nudging and an extra alarm clock, but I'd like to shoot early and after dinner, too. Especially early at the Ledges. I'll bring my ice cream maker!
    Mmm ... home-made bacon ice cream ...
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin