Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,280   Posts: 1,534,893   Online: 810

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 378910111213141516171819 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looking forward to the good company and fun. Also recalled I need to bring the Greene "Primitive Photography" book for Bethe to see, but she only gets to see it if she shows the lens(es) she's made and reports on the pinhole weekend.
    I'll be bringing the lenses I made - promise!

And I should be there by dinner time Friday if anyone else wants to find food together.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I never met a dinner I didn't like. Dolly and I will be there. Is there anyone else expecting to be here by dinner Friday. We will wait until we get too hungry.

John

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    We probably won't make it there until 8-9pm on Friday, so eat without us. We will also have to pitch our tent once we get there. Are there plans to shoot Sat. morning?
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Richard,

Welcome to our gathering. It is Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon. Which day should we expect you?

We are located about five miles south of the intersection of the OH Turnpike and Rt. 77. If you will tell me how you are approaching this area (probably north on Rt 71 then NE from Medina on Rt. 271), I will be glad to send detailed instructions by PM.

John Powers
    Great.

I expect to be there Saturday afternoon/early evening. I am considering staying for Sunday also. It has been awhile since I have taken the masterview out for a walk. Looking into hotels, but wondering if there are still some space open for a tent.
    ". . . photographing as a two-way act of respect. Respect for the medium and letting it do what it does best- describe. And respect for the subject in describing it as it is. A photograph must be responsible to both."-- Garry Winogrand

"Art is just a Series of Natural Gestures."-- John Marin

My Platinum Printing Blog

My WEBSITE

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Boutwell View Post
    Great.

I expect to be there Saturday afternoon/early evening. I am considering staying for Sunday also. It has been awhile since I have taken the masterview out for a walk. Looking into hotels, but wondering if there are still some space open for a tent.
    Great. We always have room for another tent. If not now we will just mow some more of the field. If you decide on a motel the Hampton Inn Richfield at the OH Tpk. and Rt. 77 has been the most popular though there are several in a five mile circle from the house.

Do you need directions? If so from where?

We are the first of three houses on our driveway. If we are not there when you arrive we will try to post information on the door to the left of the garage doors. If you need to wait a few minutes there are chairs and a patio on the pond side of the house. Be comfortable or shoot some pictures. Several visitors have enjoyed the pond. There are two Labrador Retrievers in the house that may bark at you. Just wave at them. They are inside and you are outside.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posting on behalf of APUGger Thomas Bertilsson. We've been talking off list about a print washer problem he's having. Does anyone have a spare Kodak Automatic Tray Siphon that they could bring to the gathering at John's? I haven't talked with Thomas about price or anything, but if anyone has something to offer that I could snag this weekend and ship to him, please let me know. Probably PM the both of us here on APUG would be best. Thomas is working to a deadline, and his current setup isn't cutting it.

Thanks,
    Lee

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    Posting on behalf of APUGger Thomas Bertilsson. We've been talking off list about a print washer problem he's having. Does anyone have a spare Kodak Automatic Tray Siphon that they could bring to the gathering at John's? I haven't talked with Thomas about price or anything, but if anyone has something to offer that I could snag this weekend and ship to him, please let me know. Probably PM the both of us here on APUG would be best. Thomas is working to a deadline, and his current setup isn't cutting it.

Thanks,
    Lee
    Lee,

I think I might have one. I'll check tonight.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    Lee,

I think I might have one. I'll check tonight.
    Thanks Jeff.

Lee

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    Thanks Jeff.

Lee
    I have one that appears to be in working order, though I've never tested it. All the bits appear to be attached, and the plastic and rubber are still supple. I'll bring it along.

Also, if anyone wants a couple of rolls of Pan F in 120, let me know. It's a bit out of date, but has been frozen since new.

- Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    I have one that appears to be in working order, though I've never tested it. All the bits appear to be attached, and the plastic and rubber are still supple. I'll bring it along.

- Jeff
    Great! Thanks.

Lee

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin