Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,812   Posts: 1,581,561   Online: 969

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5910111213141516171819 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks John. I always pack light and I'll bring a tarp for under the tent Sat night, or if it's bad I'll just sleep in the car.

You're suggestion about the falls is a good one. The stone wash area right around Blue Hen Falls is just incredible. I'm thinking that would be a great local for sunrise shooting Sunday morning if anyone is interested. We could be back in time for 9 o'clock coffee.... Shawn

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Dougherty View Post
    Thanks John. I always pack light and I'll bring a tarp for under the tent Sat night, or if it's bad I'll just sleep in the car.

You're suggestion about the falls is a good one. The stone wash area right around Blue Hen Falls is just incredible. I'm thinking that would be a great local for sunrise shooting Sunday morning if anyone is interested. We could be back in time for 9 o'clock coffee.... Shawn
    Take your time. Revision 1 is that coffee and rolls are at 10:00 AM this trip.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Take your time. Revision 1 is that coffee and rolls are at 10:00 AM this trip.

John
    Alright! Thanks again for these meetings, John (and Dolly). Really looking forward to it. Shawn

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Dougherty View Post
    Alright! Thanks again for these meetings, John (and Dolly). Really looking forward to it. Shawn
    Thanks for the cheer leading. The girls and I are "Really looking forward to it" too.

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    July 24, 25, 26th 2009 Apug Gathering at the Powers’ House, NE Ohio
    It is beginning to look like a party. All these people have said they will be here at various times. Have I missed anyone? Dolly, the girls and I are very excited to know you are coming. Please be safe the whole way, coming, here and back. John

Dorothy Kloss
    Lee Lumpkin
    Jeff & Eva Bannow
    Bethe Fisher
    Shawn Dougherty
    Nicholas Lindan
    Daniel Lin
    Dale Marsh
    Jo Lefler
    Steckmeyers, Bob and Ann
    Richard Boutwell
    Peter Spangenberg
    Pete Groh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am soooooo ready!!! rain or shine! Has anyone heard from Peter? did you want the processor? I don't know yet when I will arrive, but I am overdue! Dale, I'm going to bring the analyzers. Waterfalls sound excellent! And maybe I should get AAA? did you fill in the hole in the front by the road?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by djkloss View Post
    ... did you fill in the hole in the front by the road?
    It only took a couple of Hummers and a TR4 to fill it, so we got it done pretty quickly.

Lee

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I am soooooo ready!!! rain or shine! Has anyone heard from Peter? did you want the processor? I don't know yet when I will arrive, but I am overdue! Dale, I'm going to bring the analyzers. Waterfalls sound excellent! And maybe I should get AAA? did you fill in the hole in the front by the road?

We are so ready to have you.

I talked to Peter Spangenberg this afternoon. He said he would be with us much of Saturday and maybe Sunday. I don't know anything about the processor. I will PM you his email.

I think the County would be unhappy if we filled in their drainage ditch even if it did take two Hummers and a TR 4 off their roads.

Looking forward to having you here and seeing your new work.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    omg! along with the analyzers he (my friend with the processor) gave me a voigtlander camera w/film holders! like I need another camera! He also has a medium format enlarger w/auto focus if anyone is interested.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    omg! voigtlander camera w/film holders! .
    Dorothy,
    Forgive my ignorance. In reading about Voigtländer cameras I only find 35mm and 120mm film in old and I guess the new Cosina cameras as well. What size film does this one use that it has film holders? Please bring it along for show and tell. No doubt others and I want to learn more of the wonderful gift you received.

Thanks,

John

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin