Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,950   Posts: 1,585,950   Online: 940

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516171819 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by djkloss View Post
    He also has a medium format enlarger w/auto focus if anyone is interested.
    If it's a Focomat IIc, I'll take it. (he said wishfully)

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Dorothy,
    Forgive my ignorance. In reading about Voigtländer cameras I only find 35mm and 120mm film in old and I guess the new Cosina cameras as well. What size film does this one use that it has film holders? Please bring it along for show and tell. No doubt others and I want to learn more of the wonderful gift you received.

Thanks,

John
    looks like 3 1/4 x 4 1/4

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    the lens is a Voightlander Braunschweig Heliar 1:4.5 F=13.5cm compur. press camera? have to look it up in my Kingslake. looks like I'll have to chop some film for it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    DARKROOM AUTOMATION
    f-Stop Timers - Enlarging Meters
    http://www.darkroomautomation.com/da-main.htm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Lindan View Post
    I don't think it's quite that old. It's definitely for sheet film

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Dorothy,

When do you think you will arrive Friday? Bethe, Lee and I are talking about going to an Indian restaurant in the valley for dinner Friday. Are you interested? Anyone else arriving between 5-7 PM and interested?

John
    definitely! I am leaving shortly to go to bank, post office and then I'm off. Normally I get lost, so I should be there around 5 if I leave now.

Pack light? does not compute

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's 2 now, so I'm already running a little late. Just gotta pack the car and I'm off. Can't wait!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    For those who would like a camp fire I have put matches in a zip lock bag and newspapers in a garbage bag in the fire area. The fire area is a burned circle in the field about ten feet across. Sorry I just didn't feel like collecting rocks for that. There are two stacks of firewood. I have also put three Jerry cans of Fire Water there. They look like gasoline cans but they are filled with 15 gallons of water. I have also used them as camp stools around a fire.

ONE BIG REQUEST. The prevailing wind is from the west. It blows across the fire area towards the large Blue Spruce trees. If you do have a fire, please keep it a small one. It took those trees thirty five years to get that big. I don’t expect to be here the amount of time it would take to grow replacements.

Thanks,

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    We are down to a 50% chance of rain Saturday. As a possible compromise between using the wheel barrow to move camping gear into the field I have parked the little garden tractor and wheel barrow sized trailer by the house. I will be happy to chauffer your stuff.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Heading out about 3:15, stop for gas (petrol, not another camera or lens, and not Taco Bell) then expect to land at HQ around 4:30 or so.

Lee

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin