Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,927   Posts: 1,585,158   Online: 880

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    And the first thing I did when I got home was clean all the parts and freeze the bowl again so I could make banana blueberry sorbet - quite tasty. My parents are coming to visit next week and I asked my mom to bring mint so we can make the mint ice cream like Dolly made. That was great.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Well, if it happens, I'm back in Pittsburgh now, and would love to attend.
    Chris Klug
    -----------
    My photo life story: http://patternsoflightndark.com/wordpress/

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by white.elephant View Post
    Well, if it happens, I'm back in Pittsburgh now, and would love to attend.
    You are most welcome. If it doesn't happen in Sept. we will try again in Oct. Would you please PM me contact informatin and I will do the same.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll keep an eye on the thread John and if you do it in October, I'll try to make it down for some ice cream. Iceland's during the first dates and a gig in the north on the second. I'll make another of these somehow!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by billschwab View Post
    I'll keep an eye on the thread John and if you do it in October, I'll try to make it down for some ice cream. Iceland's during the first dates and a gig in the north on the second. I'll make another of these somehow!
    Even you are welcome Bill, especially since you taught me how to enjoy these events. Bethe had said you wanted to visit in October. I just couldn't wait, so I thought we would have both Sept. and Oct.

Since I can barely get my babyjogger up into Nelson Ledges I didn't see you horsing your trailer up there. Have a great Sept. in places I wish I could be and we will hope to see you here later in October.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Another event....

Another attempt to attend. Gotta do this before we're snowed in again.

I'll keep my ear to the ground here for the details on the final what/where.

Dorothy...is that General enthusiasm, or is it Photo-specific enthusiasm? Never mind; I could make use of a bottle of both, actually :rolleyes:

Jo

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hello Ohio! I'm just moving to Ann Arbor this month and would like to join this sort of thing if the logistics work out. Later September is better, but I'll try to make any dates just to meet up with like-minded APUGgers! Please keep me posted. Thanks!
    Michael McClellan
    Documentary Photographer
    Ann Arbor, Michigan
    http://www.MichaelMcClellan.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Jo, you are more than welcome to join us for dinner and show & tell Saturday night. I would not suggest Nelson Ledges though. It is pretty rough terrain.

Michael McClellan, welcome to the region. I hope you will join us. You must have some wonderful tales to tell from Addis Ababa.

We have a date for the event so I think I will start a new thread with almost the same title. It will have the invitation, details and what has become boiler plate from previous events. Thank you all for your interest and enthusiasm. For me that is what it is all about.

John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin