Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,983   Posts: 1,523,900   Online: 1050

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Though this seemed to be the weekend of choice, one person after another has had to bow out, some for happy reasons like the Steckmeyers, some for more difficult reasons. Let’s try a poll of any who are planning to come. The camping area will be available for anyone who wants to stay Friday night through Sunday morning. If we have takers for the event I was thinking of driving over to Nelson Ledges, leaving here about 8:00 AM and arriving there about 9:00 AM Saturday. If anyone wants to meet there at that time or later let me know. If no takers I will probably work on my school project of shooting local 20th century churches. You are welcome for either.

If this falls through we can reschedule for when ever the OH Dept. of Natural Resources thinks we will have fall color in October. It was the third weekend last year. What are your thoughts?

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    John,
    I just spoke to my boss for confirmation. I am off Saturday and I can definitely be there (Nelson's Ledges) Saturday. You and I have been talking about this place for over a year now and I'm dying to see it. So, if nothing else you can count on me. 9 o'clock sounds good. I just talked to Scott Killian and he's checking his family schedule and may accompany me. I can't do more than one day though. All the best. Shawn

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Can't make it this weekend unfortunately, but will definitely make it in October if I can. The 3rd weekend (the 17th) would be ideal for us.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm still waiting to get my jeep fixed. I think I'll have to say no to this weekend as well. bummer!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    Can't make it this weekend unfortunately, but will definitely make it in October if I can. The 3rd weekend (the 17th) would be ideal for us.
    The 17th works for me as well.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I'll be there Saturday AM

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    October 17 works for me too

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Spangenberg View Post
    I'll be there Saturday AM
    Cool, looking forward to seeing you, Peter. PLEASE BRING SOME OF THESE GORGEOUS PRINTS YOU'VE BEEN POSTING!!!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    The weekend of October 17th is great for me.
    Chris Klug
    -----------
    My photo life story: http://patternsoflightndark.com/wordpress/

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Thanks Peter and Shawn for coming this Saturday. Sorry the rest of you won't be there.

Thanks all for the enthusiasm. Before the tentative Oct. 17 date snowballs from the four who have responded, please remember that so far this is subject to the OH-DNR statement about fall color. That is unless coinciding with predicted fall color is no longer important to the group. You know with me 85% color blind, my only priority is not to disappoint my guests. Let’s get further into September before we firm up a date for October. The welcome mat is out, but we are just not sure for what weekend yet.

John

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin