Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,593   Posts: 1,546,098   Online: 914

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Unlikely I'll be able to meet up with you guys Sat 9 AM, but if anyone can PM me a cell phone number, I'd like to find out if you guys are out shooting and meet up later. I have a bunch of 8x10 film holders loaded up and ready to go. I'm also going to be at the Photorama on Sunday.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    Unlikely I'll be able to meet up with you guys Sat 9 AM, but if anyone can PM me a cell phone number, I'd like to find out if you guys are out shooting and meet up later. I have a bunch of 8x10 film holders loaded up and ready to go. I'm also going to be at the Photorama on Sunday.
    Dale,

Peter, Shawn and I will be there from 9 AM or earlier until lunch time. Peter threatens a very good lunch after. Nelson Ledges has a small parking lot. Just go up the hill from the center entrance to the parking lot. I won't be far. It is too rough and steep to go any distance with the jogger. I would be surprised if we had cell phone service there. It is way out in the boonies.

Thanks for the remnder. I had forgotten about the photo swap meet in Richield, Sunday, at the Quality Inn, 10AM-3 PM for anyone in the area.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ok so I read that at about noon, so I guess I'll have to appreciate the 'morning light' through the photographs of others

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Dale,
    Peter threatens a very good lunch after.
    John
    And he delivered! Good to see everyone. I made two prints from that outing yesterday. I'll try to get them scanned and in the gallery today or tomorrow. Best. Shawn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Glad you guys had a good day. I had too much to take care of here at home to make it out. I'm looking forward to the next one.

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    Glad you guys had a good day. I had too much to take care of here at home to make it out. I'm looking forward to the next one.

Lee
    You were missed, Lee! Just posted a PRINT SCAN in the gallery. More fun with the HP5+ and highly dilute Rodinal. Shawn

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    What fun. Thanks for coming Peter, Nicholas and Shawn. Nelson Kennedy Ledges is a fantastic place. Thank you Peter for introducing it to me. I developed a couple of negatives this morning. Those rocks really soak up light, but I seem to have allowed for it. Jean found us a wonderful place to eat and enjoy a very unusual character. More of that in the future I hope. Thank you for trying to get there, Dale and Lee. Maybe next time. It is well worth the ride.

Let’s talk about October. We have run into a problem with the third weekend, 16th, 17th and 18th. I should have checked this out, but I didn’t, mea culpa. Dolly’s teacher’s union negotiated a three day weekend for then. She who has encouraged me to host the last five events would like that three day weekend for us. Sorry for the mistaken suggestion.

We are available Oct. 9th, 10th and 11th. We were already beginning to see color changes this past weekend. The leaves on the maple tree west of out house are loaded with red. Historically the late October weekends have been cold and wet. Peter and Lee commented on seeing color changes where they are, north east and west of here. Please forgive me for the mistake. I hope you will be able to come that weekend. I have checked with the Ohio DNR and they are unwilling to make predictions more than a week out. That really doesn’t help us for planning purposes. What do you think about Oct. 9th, 10th and 11th.?

John

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    We should be able to come that weekend, though we would have to leave early on Sunday to attend a wedding back home.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    We should be able to come that weekend, though we would have to leave early on Sunday to attend a wedding back home.
    I will be able to make it to at least part of the weekend for sure, possibly the whole time... I think a trip to Nelson is in order!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Unfortunately, that weekend is out for me. One of my cousins is getting married in D.C. on Saturday. If Dolly thinks the leaves are changing early, I could go out the weekend before that.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin