Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,518   Posts: 1,543,745   Online: 876

Shooter
    Large Format

Kalamazoo Photography Exhibits

The Kalamazoo Art Institute has an exhibit that includes photographs of Georgia O'Keeffe. I will be visiting Kalamazoo next week and wonder if there are any other photography exhibits/galleries in general vicinity of Kalamazoo?
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The Kalamazoo Arts Council has a website with a list of upcoming events. Doesn't look like much is going on next week. On Friday September 11, there is a local "Art Hop" in downtown venues. There are sure to be some photography exhibits or open studios then. Usually the Art Hop is the first Friday of the month but I guess this one is pushed back because of the Labor Day holiday.

The new Midtown Gallery had several Kalamazoo photographers in their inaugural exhibit and may represent them.

Joe

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thanks, Joe, for the info. I'll check out Midtown.

Btw, is there any camera store in the area that carries 8X10 sheet film (in case I run out)? I just checked Normans and they don't.
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Norman's is the only game in town. However, Calumet is just around the lake and if you call in the morning the shipment will be in Kalamazoo the next afternoon.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin