Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,291   Posts: 1,535,418   Online: 779

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81213141516171819 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow! Congrats Bethe, and hello to the little one.

Best,
    Daniel

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good job Bethe! I hope baby and mother are both doing well !

On a somewhat unrelated topic, I'll have to admit that I do frequently think of John when I am using my 8x10 enlarger. Knowing that 'someone else' also had the crazy idea to get one of these enlargers made me think that its OK to put an 8x10 enlarger in my basement also.

Well, now I'll be thinking about John every time I process film I just installed this water mixer Friday night.

Last edited by ic-racer; 02-14-2010 at 10:20 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    Well, now I'll be thinking about John every time I process film I just installed this water mixer Friday night.
    Oh well better than the flush John references received since my birth.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but the sun has been out the last few weekends. I was able to shoot quite a few nice images lately. For most of the winter, it really had been too dim to even go out.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Shot 16 sheets of 8x10 last week in my wanderings for my “Transitions” series at U Akron. The sun is promised for next week. This weekend we are developing film in the Jobo, five sheets at a whirl. A while back we had 21 days of clouds. The professor said we either drop the class or shoot in the clouds and snow. A little higher filter number helps. Peter and I talked about shooting this weekend, clouds turned to rain, turned to snow. Some time ago the Plain Dealer had an article about the weather. It seems Paris has roughly the same weather we have. In Paris they call it silvery.

Happy Birthdays: last week Bethe who as she puts it will soon be departing for the beach (HI) for a year, and Dorothy tomorrow who is freezing at the Erie beach.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've been printing & framing this season (Dec-March). no shooting for awhile, but am getting better at bleaching out the black spots on my prints. Getting ready for a Wine & Art Tour end of March. My hair is getting alot more silver. Don't know if it's the chemicals or the stress I can't even fathum (sp?) doing a solo show! ready to go back to the falls again.

thanks for the birthday wishes John...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    congratulations Bethe, looking forward to many pictures of the little one!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I'll be 70 at the end of the month and just happy to have hair of any color.

John

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Up here in Detroit, we're prepping for a show with the photo group we run. Been shooting a bit, but mostly staying in and enjoying the furnace!
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congratulations Bethe!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin