Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,699   Posts: 1,549,136   Online: 1150

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Is there any interest in the bridges in the flats of Cleveland?
    From my standpoint, this sounds great. Last fall I had been gradually extending my exploration from the Towpath then to the Cuyahoga, and up to the Steelmills. Having some companionship on these trecks to this area would be nice. To be more mobile and to avoid the darkcloth, I was shooting my Horseman handheld, using the rangefinder to focus.

John, congradulations on the opening. I hope to see it.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    Having some companionship on these trecks to this area would be nice.

John, congradulations on the opening. I hope to see it.
    I have done it with a group of five LFs. It is definitely an area where you want to be together and have at least one set of eyes out in the open at all times. The bridges, angles, details are great and worth the organization. Again, it doesn’t have to be this time. I am just trying to get an interest reading. I enjoy the gathering, the people, the ideas, what ever we do.

Thanks Dale. Hope to see who ever can make the opening.

John

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    We're planning on coming, but it looks like it will just be for the day Saturday. We've got a wedding on Sunday (yawn - open bar though at least ...) What time do the festivities start?
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    We're planning on coming, but it looks like it will just be for the day Saturday. We've got a wedding on Sunday (yawn - open bar though at least ...) What time do the festivities start?
    Will you be bringing your Chamonix 4x5? I'm interested in how the fit-and-finish compares to the Shen Hao.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    Will you be bringing your Chamonix 4x5? I'm interested in how the fit-and-finish compares to the Shen Hao.
    We sure can.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    What time do the festivities start?
    Other than Dale's comment there doesn't seem to be much interest in the bridges and the flats. We can do that another time, either Dale and I or as a group. Lets go back to the 9:00 AM Saturday coffee and rolls if I can talk Dolly into the rolls part.

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by djkloss View Post
    leaves, wind, rain......... anybody else camping that weekend?
    No comments on this either. Dorothy what would you like? Are you concerned about being alone down by the fire area, coyotes, bears, alligators, and rabid raccoons? We could have you set up closer to the house. Or are you concerned about being outside?

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No comments on this either. Dorothy what would you like? Are you concerned about being alone down by the fire area, coyotes, bears, alligators, and rabid raccoons? We could have you set up closer to the house. Or are you concerned about being outside?

John
    I don't mind being alone...... I've done it before although I've never encountered an alligator I'm open to just about anything including bridges, the flats, architecture, Blue Hen Falls and even gallery shows. I've seen some pretty neat images taken under bridges by the water of the pillars or even 'pilings'. I am very into harbors and docks. Anything Maritime.

I suppose it depends alot on the weather too. I don't have any pictures to bring this time. Is anyone doing sunrise anywhere? The wetlands were interesting too. Especially all that green stuff.

As always, my biggest concern is which camera(s) to bring, and which film/lenses etc.

Today I was offered the shell of an 8x10 camera! Should I grab it?

Do we have a head count yet? Is anyone else planning on spending the night? (just curious)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have done it with a group of five LFs. It is definitely an area where you want to be together and have at least one set of eyes out in the open at all times. The bridges, angles, details are great and worth the organization. Again, it doesn’t have to be this time. I am just trying to get an interest reading. I enjoy the gathering, the people, the ideas, what ever we do.

Thanks Dale. Hope to see who ever can make the opening.

John
    I have a leather biker jacket and a jean jacket with lots of Harley patches on it if you guys are chicken :o

One of our "assigne subjects" for camera club is "on the street" & "repeating patterns" if you have any ideas.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    We're up for shooting where ever the group decides.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin