Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,010   Posts: 1,524,633   Online: 1000

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

My Interest has Peaked!

Please just keep the thread updated! I hate to miss an opportunity, even though my attendance is dubious.

Then, there's that whole "feelin' guilty 'cause I don't have any color 120 film stocked in the height of Autumn" thing. I can remedy that! "Hello, Freestyle"

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    We're up for shooting where ever the group decides.

The next thing as Dorothy asked is, who in the group is coming? I will tell Dolly she needs to make rolls for 50, but she may she through that…….

When we know who is coming and what the weather & trees look like we can pick a project. I hope to see the photo exhibit at Cleveland Museum of Art this week, "France at the dawn of photography", to be able to recommend that if it is raining. That goes on until January 24th, so we can catch that next time if the shooting is good next weekend.

So, the usual question, who is coming?

John

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    The next thing as Dorothy asked is, who in the group is coming? I will tell Dolly she needs to make rolls for 50, but she may she through that…….

When we know who is coming and what the weather & trees look like we can pick a project. I hope to see the photo exhibit at Cleveland Museum of Art this week, "France at the dawn of photography", to be able to recommend that if it is raining. That goes on until January 24th, so we can catch that next time if the shooting is good next weekend.

So, the usual question, who is coming?

John
    Eva & I will be there Saturday for sure.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Unable to commit right now. Dad's going through some more health issues... Obviously that comes first. Of course if there is any free time I'd love to see you all and will make every effort to do so. Only an hourish away so don't be surprised if I show up at some point. I'll let you know, John.

I'm dying to see some of these beautiful prints Peter has been posting in the galleries! And of course anything the rest of you have been working on and keeping to yourselves.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I expect to be there. I'll likely be camping over Sat night. Is anyone arriving Fri evening? If there are others arriving Fri evening, I'd probably camp over Friday night as well so I can enjoy the company.

I'd rather do fall colors than the bridges, mainly because I have a quantity of PKM and PKR to shoot before K14 processing goes away, and something has come up to prevent my shooting during the day for the next week. Museums are fine if the weather doesn't work for shooting.

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    I expect to be there. I'll likely be camping over Sat night. Is anyone arriving Fri evening? If there are others arriving Fri evening, I'd probably camp over Friday night as well so I can enjoy the company.

I'd rather do fall colors than the bridges, mainly because I have a quantity of PKM and PKR to shoot before K14 processing goes away, and something has come up to prevent my shooting during the day for the next week. Museums are fine if the weather doesn't work for shooting.

Lee
    I'm thinking about Friday eve & Sat eve. I have to get back to you on that, but it's more probably than not. I'll try to muster up a batch of enthusiasm John!

Shawn, I'm sorry about your dad. Hope all is well.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    [QUOTE=djkloss;871309] I'll try to muster up a batch of enthusiasm John! QUOTE]

Now that I worry about.

JP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just scheduled to take Friday afternoon through Sunday off so I'll plan on staying Fri & Sat night. And since it gets darker sooner, I'll probably leave home earlier on Friday night so I don't get lost in the dark. lol!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Dorothy,

That is great. It read above like Lee might join you. Here is the long term weather forecast. Bring warmies. I mowed before the big rains Friday. I will try to get it again this week so you are not in the jungle.

Fri, Oct 9, 40% Showers, high 55°, low 43°
    Sat, Oct 10, 20% precip, Partly Cloudy, high 53°, low 40°
    Sun, Oct 11, 30% Few Showers, high 51°, low 40°

Any chance Jeff & Eva might come in Friday night and camp instead of Sat?

Shawn take good care of your Dad. We had a terrible experience today. Six of us and ten dogs went on a hiking hounds walk around Boston Run. That is across the street from Happy Days Lodge on Rt. 303. A close friend, a 76 year old retired dentist was along. He had a heart attack on the steep hill, a hill he had hiked many times before. We called 911. The younger ones just stood there. I had to race as fast as a 70 year old with two dogs can go to meet the EMT at the parking lot, a mile of steep hills away, and direct them to him in a Bob Cat. Thirty minutes after he was down they had given him 20 minutes of CPR, oxygen, air bagging, and finally a defibulator. We lost him, a good friend. I’m pretty broken up about it, so be careful this weekend, PLEASE.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm so sorry to hear that John. A tragedy indeed.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin