Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,290   Online: 1045

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Wish you could join us Jo.

John

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    If anybody's interested, I would be happy to do a platinum demo at John's on Sat. (he told me it's OK). Pretty quick demo 30-45min and it's not in the dark either. Pls let me know if there's any interest.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Spangenberg View Post
    If anybody's interested, I would be happy to do a platinum demo at John's on Sat. (he told me it's OK). Pretty quick demo 30-45min and it's not in the dark either. Pls let me know if there's any interest.
    I'd love to see it. Great idea.

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Spangenberg View Post
    That would be great! I'd love to see that!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Idea for consideration. Maybe if we are going to do Peter's platinum demo we should just meet at 9 AM, coffee & rolls, do the demo, the show and tell in the morning, have lunch and go to Sylvan pond and Oak Hill in the afternoon. Thoughts on this plan?

Peter do you want me to dig out the wood light exposure box then? We can set it up on the patio or family room depending on weather, or would you rather have that part in the darkroom?

John

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sounds like the plans are coming together well. Can't wait to see everyone soon!

Current plans have us coming in Sat. morning, and leaving Sun. morning early. We'll bring homemade jam and the Chamonix 4x5.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Idea for consideration. Maybe if we are going to do Peter's platinum demo we should just meet at 9 AM, coffee & rolls, do the demo, the show and tell in the morning, have lunch and go to Sylvan pond and Oak Hill in the afternoon. Thoughts on this plan?

John
    Works for me.

Lee

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Predicted weather as of 2 PM Thursday: They are expecting 1-1.5 inches of rain Thursday PM through Friday night. That is a lot of water. It was sunny Thursday AM while I photographed. About 1 PM it looked like the lights were turned out. Those camping please factor that into what goes under your tent. The plastic borrowed on an earlier weekend is in use covering the tractor.

Saturday, AM clouds, PM Sunny, 20% chance of precip, high 55, low 40.
    Sunday, partly cloudy, 10% chance of precip, high 52, low 38

That seems pretty good for this time of year here. Looking forward to arrivals.

John, Dolly and the girls.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    we should just meet at 9 AM, coffee & rolls, do the demo, the show and tell in the morning, have lunch and go to Sylvan pond and Oak Hill in the afternoon. Thoughts on this plan?
    I'd love to see the platinum printing. I like the plan, having a set time makes it more feasible to arranging for babysitting.

I'm also in the market for wide angle 8x10 lens, if anyone has anything.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's new prints and cool gear.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Peter do you want me to dig out the wood light exposure box then? We can set it up on the patio or family room depending on weather, or would you rather have that part in the darkroom?

John
    sounds good to me. I'm working till 12:30 then to bank & get gas so hopefully be there by supper. It usually takes me 3 hours if I take into account getting lost

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin