Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,960   Posts: 1,558,246   Online: 1035

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Camera show/sale Dec 6 in OH

Saw this posted on Craigslist:
    CASH FOR YOUR CAMERAS SHOW
    Sunday, December 6, 2009
    CLEVELAND-AKRON
    CAMERA SHOW(330)659-6151
    CLEVELAND-RICHFIELD-Quality-Inn
    (of I-80) East Exit 173, S. on Rt 21,
    4742 Breckville Rd., . Rt 77 North, use
    exit 145 on Rte 21 1/4 mile to hotel,
    Richfield, Oh
    60-6ft tables at $60ea Adm: $6/5
    OPEN TO PUBLIC 10-3pm
    web site: http:www.photorama.com

I might be thinking of going and was wondering if there could be enlargers for 4x5 there? Someone I know is looking for one. And if other OH/PA/MI apuggers go, we could meet up maybe?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I might make it.

This show at this venue has been a bit short on enlargers for a couple of years now. They don't sell for much and are a pain to transport, load, and unload. Last time I saw a dealer with several, he suggested that he'd be throwing them in the dumpster after the show if they didn't sell.

I did see a Focomat V35 with both color and B&W modules and the stock Focotar for it at this show about 2 years ago. $400 was the asking price, but I didn't have the money. (New price with both modules and lenses would be near $3,000.)

There have been a number of 4x5 enlargers in the Cleveland area craigslist over the last year or two. You might keep an eye out there as well.

Lee

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin