Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,933   Posts: 1,585,490   Online: 896

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Can't speak for my pal thebanana but we were talking if coming anyway. We can bring (Canadian) beer

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wow, this got more of a response and faster than I thought it would! Well, to match everyone's enthusiasm I hopped on the ball and setup a quick info and registration page on my blog so we can get this ball rolling! More info and links and whatnot will be forthcoming.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Corneau View Post
    Can't speak for my pal thebanana but we were talking if coming anyway. We can bring (Canadian) beer
    Come on down! You don't have to transport beer, though. That's a long way. We have beer here. Have you ever tried a Bell's Oberon?

I was originally planning on bringing some prints. Anyone else?

Marc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm embarrassed I can't make it so I guess I'll just go rouge instead.
    I'm heading to the UK in late June so I'll be a little bit closer. Have fun.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm really happy to hear there are those still heading up for some fun and (hopefully) sun! Good for you for not letting my difficult, but well thought out decision ruin the party.

Also, I'm still looking at doing the wet plate on the weekend of the 27th, but will be announcing that separately. In any event, I'll be around and will look forward to meeting up and drinking a few Oberons with the folks that press on with their plans.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by billschwab View Post
    I'm really happy to hear there are those still heading up for some fun and (hopefully) sun! Good for you for not letting my difficult, but well thought out decision ruin the party.

Also, I'm still looking at doing the wet plate on the weekend of the 27th, but will be announcing that separately. In any event, I'll be around and will look forward to meeting up and drinking a few Oberons with the folks that press on with their plans.
    That's great, Bill... I am looking forward to lifting a glass with you again this year.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Does this mean the wet plate workshop is still on maybe??

Quote Originally Posted by billschwab View Post

Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Count me in with Mr. Moxom!

And, if I'm going to transport a Ty Guillory half-plate camera, my 8x10 Korona and whatever else...a 12 or so of the good stuff is not much more!

Would also like to bring a bunch of prints...great idea.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm studying the logistics Andy. I'm looking at doing it on the weekend and adding and extra day and evening (for chemistry mixing) on the Thursday. I figure it will be a more well rounded class this way as opposed to the abbreviated "Photostock" version. If we mix on the Thursday and "excite" the silver bath overnight, people will get the chance to use all chemicals they have mixed themselves. Usually we kind of rush through the mixing process and it is one of the most important aspects.

As I said, I'll make an announcement very soon.
    Last edited by bill schwab; 04-02-2010 at 12:34 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I am very grateful to James for picking up the ball and running with this. And congratulating myself for not having canceled my registration at the Birchwood.

How many others of you will have your significant other accompanying you? I think I remember that Thomas and his girlfriend were attending. I am considering inviting my main (well, to be honest my only) girl along.

Dan

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin