Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,953   Posts: 1,522,769   Online: 952

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jmxphoto View Post
    Jeez, all I have that'd hold a candle to that would be a 7.62x54R or a 30-06, though the Remmington 870 packs quite a punch with 4" high brass magnum slugs.
    I have shot a Defender in 3 1/2" magnum with 00 Buck. I'd rather shoot my .458, it kicks less.
    Rick Jason.
    "I'm still developing"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    sooo it seems as if lots of folks are still going to gather and hangout but i am wondering what dates most will be there. i have a reservation only for the 25th and 26th. i am not going to cancel them at this point but i don't wanna be there on that weekend if everyone else is planning on a different weekend. will anyone still be left there on the 25th, 26th and 27th? and is birchwood going to be the communal gathering place?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfair710 View Post
    sooo it seems as if lots of folks are still going to gather and hangout but i am wondering what dates most will be there. i have a reservation only for the 25th and 26th. i am not going to cancel them at this point but i don't wanna be there on that weekend if everyone else is planning on a different weekend. will anyone still be left there on the 25th, 26th and 27th? and is birchwood going to be the communal gathering place?
    It's starting to look like Birchwood will be the hub of things. (though for my wife, it will be the shopping district of Harbor Springs... ) James might have a better handle on things, but it appears that most of the Rogues will be around between the 25th-27th. I'm looking forward to seeing you again. Bring some of your wonderful prints.

Cheers,
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think Heidi and I will not attend after all. We are traveling to Sweden in August; I haven't been back there since 2004 to visit family and friends, so we decided to extend that vacation instead.

I am canceling my reservation at the Birchwood. It would have been so nice to see everybody again, and I'm glad that you all get to meet up again, but it is what it is.

Have fun, y'all. Hopefully next year we can all get together again.

- Thomas
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Well, of the 4 people that registered thus far, 3 included the 25-27th and one said "not sure." I will only be going up the weekend of the 25-27th. 3 of the 5 (myself included) are staying at the Birchwood. I'm not sure about Bill, he said he'd be doing the wetplate workshop, at the Birchwood, on the weekend, but I'm not sure which weekend that is. That's what I got so far, not huge, but a start! Some have said they're going but haven't registered (*cough*cough* ^.^) But I think we'll have a good, albeit smaller gathering.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sorry....missed the registration. I'm planning to be there whenever the most people are there. I planned for earlier (the Pt and Gem workshop) weekend, but I'm going to MI that week anyway and I can be flexible on the date.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Coleen and I will be up in the area on Wed. 6/23 through Sun. 6/27, Marianne. The Birchwood seems to be the best place for being our CGP. But we're flexible for whatever happens.

Marc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ok...i am going to hang onto my room for the 25th and 26th and head back home sometime on the 27th. i will bring some prints and some cameras and enjoy a couple of nites away...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Colin and I are still planning to make the trek. Will likely arrive sometime on the 20th and stay for a few days. Will look in to rooms or other lodging in the area.
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I plan on being there 25-27. Hope to meet many of you and shoot some good photos.
    Bruce

Moma don't take my Kodachrome away!
    Oops, Kodak just did!

BruceCSdunekPhotography.zenfolio.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin