Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,982   Posts: 1,632,940   Online: 1107

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I may have to beg off: someone noticed some time on my calendar and scheduled me for some unpleasant work-related activities. I'm negotiating to change things back to where they were before, but hampered somewhat by lack of a good, solid baseball bat. I'm pretty sure there's a length of 2x4 around here somewhere, or perhaps a steel pipe, so all's not yet lost.

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm one of those people who has expressed interest but has not registered. For the sake of "rogueness", I am not registering at this time. I will be home (cross village) for a couple weeks around that time. For anyone looking for a cheap place to stay in cross village, one of my folks' guest houses is available since the original Photostock guests canceled. Send me a message if you're interested.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

Film photography? This term kills me. As if there's another kind!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Not a problem, if you registered and can't go or want off the list, just msg me. It's pretty easy to delete an entry. (Yay technology!) It's ok if you don't want to register also, you just won't be on, or get the contact sheet. You may see us around anyways, especially if you know the fave photographer hangouts, and you know the HQ will be at the Birchwood.

Marc, with that list I thought you were missing chainsaw! :-) I'm hopin to do some exploring on the dirt roads around Moosejaw Rd near Camp Pellston. I've been back there before and while 4wd isn't required, it's certainly comforting. But yeah, beer too!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jmxphoto View Post
    Marc, with that list I thought you were missing chainsaw! :-) I'm hopin to do some exploring on the dirt roads around Moosejaw Rd near Camp Pellston. I've been back there before and while 4wd isn't required, it's certainly comforting. But yeah, beer too!
    Oberon & and chainsaw. I better not.

If memory serves me right, Wormwood Lane is the road Tom was referring to earlier. Traversing that road, made of sand, is a nightmare during a downpour in a low-riding minivan. Nothing to photograph there anyway. Plenty elsewhere in the area, though.

I just remembered, I still have a roll or two of 120 TechPan I still have not processed from Photostock 2009. I'll get to it soon.

Marc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FilmSprocket View Post
    Oberon & and chainsaw. I better not.

If memory serves me right, Wormwood Lane is the road Tom was referring to earlier. Traversing that road, made of sand, is a nightmare during a downpour in a low-riding minivan. Nothing to photograph there anyway. Plenty elsewhere in the area, though.

I just remembered, I still have a roll or two of 120 TechPan I still have not processed from Photostock 2009. I'll get to it soon.

Marc
    Hm... I'm sure I've got a roll of something in my shoebox that has to be from Photostock 2009... I've been processing mostly sheet film the last few months, and it's hard to get back in the swing of tank processing.

Photostock 2010 Rogue sound like a fun gathering. I hope to have some nice prints done by then. (I need to install a sink in my new darkroom to make the room functional)

Cheers,
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I got this shot processed in the fall, it's from Photostock 2007 I believe. That roll got a little lost!

Back on the dirt roads off Moosejaw there's some more forests like on Van Road only older/bigger.

I have to build a new darkroom to get some prints going. When my youngest son outgrew the baby tub and we had to start using the regular tub; my wife said no more chems in the bathroom. So there went my darkroom! I have everything I need for a proper darkroom except walls :-/ Hopefully before Rogue-stock!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have canceled my trip to the Birchwood also so will not likely be going rogue unless I can talk my wife into staying a Vinny's moms cabin.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Moxom View Post
    I have canceled my trip to the Birchwood also so will not likely be going rogue unless I can talk my wife into staying a Vinny's moms cabin.
    We'll miss you if you can't make it!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    James: How many people do you have signed up? I am beginning to think about when I want to come up.
    Dan

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    We have 13 people signed up myself included. Most people plan on being there the second weekend, some are unsure, and a few the first weekend.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin