Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,926   Posts: 1,556,802   Online: 963
      
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 83
  1. #61
    Gim
    Gim is offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    399
    I will be there 6/22 to 6/27 and staying in Cross Village. Looking forward to seeing you all.

    Jim

  2. #62
    Jeff Bannow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    1,755
    Images
    41
    Just registered - Eva & I and our friends Daniel & Silke will be in the area th 25th-27th. Hope to see you all up there!
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

  3. #63
    jmxphoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    179
    Blog Entries
    4
    Images
    67
    Ok, I'm going to close registration this weekend so I can gather and disseminate the information before everyone heads to northern Michigan. A rough head count puts us around 20 people (including guests and spouses) give or take. This should be fun, I'm very much looking forward to it!

    I'm also excited because I'm having a darkroom built next week in my basement. I haven't had a darkroom to work in since my son outgrew his baby tub forcing me to stop using my bathroom as a darkroom. It's been about a year! I don't know if I'll be able to have any new work ready for our informal gathering but I still have old prints I can bring.

  4. #64
    Dan Henderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Blue Ridge, Virginia, USA
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Posts
    1,891
    Images
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by jmxphoto View Post
    Ok, I'm going to close registration this weekend so I can gather and disseminate the information before everyone heads to northern Michigan. A rough head count puts us around 20 people (including guests and spouses) give or take. This should be fun, I'm very much looking forward to it!

    I'm also excited because I'm having a darkroom built next week in my basement. I haven't had a darkroom to work in since my son outgrew his baby tub forcing me to stop using my bathroom as a darkroom. It's been about a year! I don't know if I'll be able to have any new work ready for our informal gathering but I still have old prints I can bring.
    James: Do you feel comfortable telling those registered who the others are? I may want to contact a couple of people ahead of time if I know they are coming. If you are not, I understand.
    Thanks,
    Dan


    web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

    blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

    I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

  5. #65
    jmxphoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    179
    Blog Entries
    4
    Images
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Henderson View Post
    James: Do you feel comfortable telling those registered who the others are? I may want to contact a couple of people ahead of time if I know they are coming. If you are not, I understand.
    Thanks,
    Dan
    Just sent it out! ;-)

  6. #66
    Dan Henderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Blue Ridge, Virginia, USA
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Posts
    1,891
    Images
    241

    got it!

    Quote Originally Posted by jmxphoto View Post
    Just sent it out! ;-)
    Thanks again for picking up the organizational reins, James.

    Dan


    web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

    blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

    I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

  7. #67
    jmxphoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    179
    Blog Entries
    4
    Images
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Henderson View Post
    Thanks again for picking up the organizational reins, James.

    Dan
    No problem! Really I feel like I'm just putting a pop tent on a foundation built by Bill Schwab. I just added a plugin to my blog, spent an evening customizing it, and making a couple pages about it. Without the previous years' considerable efforts made by Bill there wouldn't be die-hards to do this for! :-D In fact, my hope is that by facilitating this year's community gathering it'll help to make a Photostock 2011 more viable. That and I really look forward to a film photography retreat with a bunch of great folks!

  8. #68
    Jeff Bannow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    1,755
    Images
    41
    Any plans for an official dinner or some such? Maybe Saturday night? Print swap too?
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

  9. #69
    jmxphoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    179
    Blog Entries
    4
    Images
    67
    Hey, would people be up for portfolio displaying around 3pm-ish on Saturday followed by a print swap at 4ish and dinner at Leggs Inn at 5?

    edit: Oh yeah, the portfolio viewing and print swap would go down at the B-wood Inn :-)
    Last edited by jmxphoto; 06-22-2010 at 12:23 PM. Click to view previous post history.

  10. #70
    Jeff Bannow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    1,755
    Images
    41
    Sounds good to us.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com



 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin