Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,953   Posts: 1,522,770   Online: 981
      
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161721 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 267
  1. #101
    winger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Page County, IA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,387
    Images
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Great. I suggest we leave our house at 8:00 AM or earlier and head into Cleveland Saturday morning. The drive will take about 30 minutes. We can come back here about 5, show prints, go to dinner and look at more prints.

    John
    Sounds like a place I'll like, too, but is it ok to take the munchkin? If I shoot MF or 35mm, I can do it with him strapped to me in a carrier. I'll just need to leave a little earlier than 5 (I have to be back here Sat afternoon).

  2. #102
    Dan Henderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Blue Ridge, Virginia, USA
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Posts
    1,891
    Images
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    Sounds like a place I'll like, too, but is it ok to take the munchkin? If I shoot MF or 35mm, I can do it with him strapped to me in a carrier. I'll just need to leave a little earlier than 5 (I have to be back here Sat afternoon).
    well, John suggested we go in a group and watch each others backs. I guess your back-watcher will be built in!


    web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

    blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

    I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

  3. #103
    jp80874's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bath, OH 44210 USA
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Posts
    3,394
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    Sounds like a place I'll like, too, but is it ok to take the munchkin? If I shoot MF or 35mm, I can do it with him strapped to me in a carrier. I'll just need to leave a little earlier than 5 (I have to be back here Sat afternoon).
    PM sent.

    John

  4. #104
    Jeff Bannow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    1,755
    Images
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Thanks. What are they? U Akron is always looking. I know they look for Omega, but I don't remember which model. I can check if you have one of them. They keep 34 B&W ones going in two gang darkrooms and a number of color ones as well. I haven't wandered in the color darkrooms much at 85% color blind.

    John
    I've got an Omega DII that needs a little TLC but is intact. There's also a Beseler 23C, a Durst something (D600 maybe?) "brand new" in the styrofoam, another Beseler (Dichro 67 I think), and many more! Act now, supplies are limited ....

    Anybody interested, or knows someone who is?
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

  5. #105
    jp80874's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bath, OH 44210 USA
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Posts
    3,394
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    I've got an Omega DII that needs a little TLC but is intact. There's also a Beseler 23C, a Durst something (D600 maybe?) "brand new" in the styrofoam, another Beseler (Dichro 67 I think), and many more! Act now, supplies are limited ....

    Anybody interested, or knows someone who is?
    Thanks Jeff.

    I forwarded your message to the head of the Photo Dept.

    John

  6. #106
    Jeff Bannow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    1,755
    Images
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Thanks Jeff.

    I forwarded your message to the head of the Photo Dept.

    John
    Sounds good. And if anyone else wants one they are up for grabs. They make great table lamps too!
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

  7. #107
    jp80874's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bath, OH 44210 USA
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Posts
    3,394
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    I've got an Omega DII that needs a little TLC but is intact. There's also a Beseler 23C, a Durst something (D600 maybe?) "brand new" in the styrofoam, another Beseler (Dichro 67 I think), and many more! Act now, supplies are limited ....

    Anybody interested, or knows someone who is?
    Penny wrote back that she and the Photo Dept. would be interested in the color enlargers. I don't know the units you mentioned. If any of them are color, please bring them and I will deliver. You of course will get another tax deduction letter.

    Thank you.

    John and U Akron

  8. #108
    Jeff Bannow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    1,755
    Images
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Penny wrote back that she and the Photo Dept. would be interested in the color enlargers. I don't know the units you mentioned. If any of them are color, please bring them and I will deliver. You of course will get another tax deduction letter.

    Thank you.

    John and U Akron
    Sounds good. The Dichro67 is color, and the Durst still in box might be. Also, Dan has spoken for the DII.

    Any other takers?
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

  9. #109
    Shawn Dougherty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    4,132
    Images
    286
    I don't suppose you have a 4x5 dichro...?

  10. #110
    Jeff Bannow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    1,755
    Images
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Dougherty View Post
    I don't suppose you have a 4x5 dichro...?
    I do, but not a spare.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com



 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin