Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,819   Posts: 1,581,648   Online: 853

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1115161718192021222324252627 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    We should be on the road in about 2 hours and there between 8-9pm. I have a carload of enlargers and goodies to unload!
    =)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Dougherty View Post
    =)
    Shoot, I forgot to load yours into the car!

Just kidding.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    At the moment, I'm sorta thinking we might not come. My usual dogsitter is going to things all weekend (car shows, swap meets, and craft shows) and my alternate is working and can't do it. And Nate seems to have his first cold - or at least is sniffly and coughing a little (though he's still smiley and acting normal). If he were to start running a fever, I'd rather be here, I think (though I don't think there's much that can be done anyway). I really could use a dose of adult conversation and some photo info and talk, but I think it might be better to not come. In theory, we could come over just for Sunday - breakfast (well, 2nd breakfast) and the museum.
    Have fun!!!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    At the moment, I'm sorta thinking we might not come. My usual dogsitter is going to things all weekend (car shows, swap meets, and craft shows) and my alternate is working and can't do it. And Nate seems to have his first cold - or at least is sniffly and coughing a little (though he's still smiley and acting normal). If he were to start running a fever, I'd rather be here, I think (though I don't think there's much that can be done anyway). I really could use a dose of adult conversation and some photo info and talk, but I think it might be better to not come. In theory, we could come over just for Sunday - breakfast (well, 2nd breakfast) and the museum.
    Have fun!!!
    Sorry to hear that. Hope you can still make it over some time this weekend.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    Have fun!!!
    Hope you can make it.

It still looks like we will follow the schedule posted, so catch up with us where and when it fits you.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Jeff, here is the link to that twenty inch enlarger light source for as a possibility for enlarging roundshot negatives: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum379/...-enlarger.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wish I could have made it over to see you guys! Maybe next time. I even have a couple of film holders loaded. But I also have Nate's cold. He sounds so pitiful when he coughs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you John & Dolly for your wonderful hospitality. I have to tell you I was very suprised at the unexpected company. Sort of through me for a loop. My friend (Ron) really enjoyed meeting you and seeing the prints and meeting all the photographers. I'm sorry I cut my visit short but it seems like I'm pretty much 'on call' these days. Hopefully I will have some prints to show next time! Love you all and thanks so much for putting up with us.

Dorothy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great to see everyone and all the fine work, and to meet a few new folks.

Sorry you could't make it Bethe. Hope to see you and Nate again soon.

Thanks again to John and Dolly for the warm hospitality.

Enjoyed meeting and talking with Ron, Dorothy. Glad he decided to drop in.

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was glad to see everyone again this weekend. Thanks John for continuing to organize, and thanks Dolly for tolerating all of us!

My apologies to Nick - I believe I said "hello eric" to you on Saturday morning - don't know where that came from.

Jeff

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin