Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,011   Posts: 1,524,675   Online: 798

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 131718192021222324252627 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    The Andre Kertész show goes from Nov 24- Apr 10. Neither of us are weather persons, but can you tell from memory when we might be least likely to have snow that might alter driving plans in that period. My guess would be Thanksgiving to New Years on weather at least in this area. Lee L is this within your realm of knowledge?

Thanks,

John
    Yes, I know for certain that I can't predict yearly snowfall patterns. However, the longer we wait to go (on a scale of decades), the less likely we'll have to deal with snow on the trip.

Lee

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've started a new thread for a December gathering. This should provide us hopefully with warm enough weather to avoid snow. I'll list some options for shooting and entertainment for anyone interested in coming up.

Tom - 8x10 is still available for the moment. This gathering would be a great chance to come see it!
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Just opened this thread - December gathering
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    Just opened this thread - December gathering
    Jeff,
    I'm excited Hope to come in December. I just put the initial stuff in a thread for Feb in Hocking Hills. "Frozen Film"
    Lee

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote=Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow
    Just opened this thread - December gathering =Quote

Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    Jeff,
    I'm excited Hope to come in December. I just put the initial stuff in a thread for Feb in Hocking Hills. "Frozen Film"
    Lee
    Jeff & Lee,

Thank you very much. Looking forward to visiting both locations and seeing you all again.

John

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Just want to thank you John & Dolly for having us and for sharing your home with us. Can't wait to do it again soon! I missed the turkeys though

Eva

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Eva Bannow View Post
    I missed the turkeys though

Eva
    Who, What, Huh, What turkeys?

John

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I'm going to write a new book titled: I found my MOJO in Cleveland

If anyone needs a weekend of photo-therapy, I highly recommend hooking up with these folks. From print showings to casual conversations at lunch, you'll enjoy intelligent and richly informative conversations with people who really like to share what they know about photography. The only regret I had for the entire weekend was that I left my prints sitting securely on my darkroom worktable -- I missed an invaluable opportunity to get some creative, non-judgmental feedback from people with any eye for the image.
    Bill Riley

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Thanks Bill. You say nice things. Remember therapy is an ongoing process. One weekend may motivate, but not cure. Come back to this event, bring your work, go to the events starting elsewhere. Enjoy the Midwest LF Asylum events. The continuation and continuity are why I went back to school at 62 and still take courses at 70. Enjoy the MOJO.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I had a great time. Nice to meet some new people, and see fantastic prints. I'm looking forward to the next one. Thanks John and Dolly!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin