Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,674   Posts: 1,481,887   Online: 1130

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1721222324252627
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Assuming I get enough sleep tonight, I'll be there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Fantastic turnout! Good to see everyone including the photographer of tomorrow!

John, thanks for having us over for coffee and prints.

Good work, htimsdj , on your first processed negatives.

We should do it again in a month or so and see if Peter really stops at Atget or keeps going!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We should do it again in a month or so and see if Peter really stops at Atget or keeps going!
    And see if anyone else starts!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, we should do this again.

John - thanks for having us over your house again. I wish I didn't have to leave right away.

Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    Fantastic turnout! Good to see everyone including the photographer of tomorrow!

John, thanks for having us over for coffee and prints.

Good work, htimsdj , on your first processed negatives.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry to have missed the gathering. Great way to start the year out, being with friends, glad it went well.

Sue and I went to Hocking Hills again yesterday. we hope you all can join us next month. Geeze it cold but beautiful.

Lee

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Dale, great idea to have a monthly get together, to talk over what we are doing and see what each person is producing. Peter has been telling me on the phone what beautiful prints he has been collecting, but seeing them was fantastic. Thanks Peter. Please let us see the next new arrivals.

Thinking ahead to future months, would more people be able to come if we gathered in the evening, or on a weekend?

Dolly says we are always welcome at the Powers’ house, though some times it will be cleaner than others. For me these gatherings are a sounding board. One person may have a question, others answers, possibly conflicting answers. It is a chance to receive and give feed back and encouragement on ideas, projects, current work and future plans. I love it. I am so glad we have found others who also do.

Has anyone heard from Dorothy? I sent her an email asking how she is and telling her about this lunch gathering. No response. Hope she is okay.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am always interested in meeting up with my APUG friends. I would prefer weekends, evenings, and weekdays, in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Thinking ahead to future months, would more people be able to come if we gathered in the evening, or on a weekend?

John
    Last edited by htimsdj; 01-15-2011 at 02:28 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin