Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,545,986   Online: 976

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    Hi John,
    Heard nothing back from the Choo-Choo People. So the little station might be a good second choice. I'll pay the therapist overtime John if you and I could talk him into a 2 for one deal. ;-O

Lee
    Savannah, Cindy and I already have an on going 2PM Thursdays appointment. Bring check book.

John

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    John: I have marked off the time on my calendar and informed my beloved that I will be acquainting myself with your blond girls that weekend. Which, on top of telling right after returning from a trip out west, has further endeared me to her! Count me in this time around.

Dan

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Dan,

I am really glad you are coming and the girls will be thrilled. On the other hand I’m not sure I want you alone with my good lookin blonds. Have you considered bringing your fair damsel as a make up gesture for your western indiscretions? Would this sort of event be of interest to her? She is most welcome if you and she want her to come. Only 43,095 people and whoever they show these posts to will read the answer.

John

Shooter
    Large Format
    Yes John......I'll bring my boots

Dave

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_ON View Post
    Yes John......I'll bring my boots

Dave
    Dave,

Glad you are coming. Hope you are enjoying the lens. We haven't had anywhere near the amount of rain recently. The falls were great and I don't think I ever had as much fun delivering a sale. Come on. I think you will enjoy the other folks attending.

The girls especially enjoy hikers so you and Dan Henderson should be well admired.

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Whew. Five weeks of Alternate Processes, summer course, U Akron. The class met 9-1, Monday through Thursday. The reality most of us stayed to 4 or 5 every day. Some had to leave for a second class and returned to stay until the wee small hours. We could also come in Friday to work but no class. That sure beats a three day workshop, but I am pooped. It was such a success that there is talk of making it a ten week, six credit course next summer. I hope I am that strong at 71. I have some prints to show in September. The full time students have many prints to show. Final critique is tomorrow. I hope you all are working on some good stuff to bring in September.

John

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sounds great John! Looking forward to seeing those prints.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I'll be there if I don't have to work. Schedule isn't out just yet.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Thanks Jeff. It has been a lot of fun and learning.

Bill, Glad you will be coming if your employer doesn't have you scheduled for that weekend.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Whew. Five weeks of Alternate Processes, summer course, U Akron. The class met 9-1, Monday through Thursday. The reality most of us stayed to 4 or 5 every day. Some had to leave for a second class and returned to stay until the wee small hours. We could also come in Friday to work but no class. That sure beats a three day workshop, but I am pooped. It was such a success that there is talk of making it a ten week, six credit course next summer. I hope I am that strong at 71. I have some prints to show in September. The full time students have many prints to show. Final critique is tomorrow. I hope you all are working on some good stuff to bring in September.

John
    Hi John,
    Tell me what types of processes you worked on. I love Van Dyke and is my first choice in doing that kind of work. Gum is my most troublesome type , although I have seen some nice gums before, usually smiling and with teeth. I'm certain if you did gum prints they will have a strong bite on us when we view them.

Lee

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin