Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,269   Posts: 1,534,393   Online: 871

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Maybe we should set up a conga line of LF cameras in front of the house. We would probably draw enough attention that the newspapers and TV will come and really promote the house and the tour. What are friends for?

John

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Basierbe View Post
    Thinking about it Jeff. Our house is on the Livonia Christmas walk the first Saturday in December.
    I'll check and see if I need to be around.

Jerry
    Hope you can make it - should be a fun time.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    We are in.

yes, camping with the Bannows is quite an adventure.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by silke s View Post
    We are in.

Glad to have you & Dan joining us!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by silke s View Post
    We are in.

See Jeff, you thought it was just me!

Good to see you here, Silke. I didn't know you were an apugger. Did Dan buy you that 150 and extension tube yet???

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jeff,
    How is that new2U Hasselblad?

Getting close to the big after turkey Detroit gathering, Do you two have a handful of suggested places to go shoot yet? Are we going into the crumbling old manufacturing part of town and do I need to bring my armored personnel carrier?

Lee

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    Jeff,
    How is that new2U Hasselblad?

Getting close to the big after turkey Detroit gathering, Do you two have a handful of suggested places to go shoot yet? Are we going into the crumbling old manufacturing part of town and do I need to bring my armored personnel carrier?

Lee
    Just showed it to Dave Easterwood (a great repair guy for Hasselblads and other cameras as well) and other than a bit of wear on the backplate and a previous battery corrosion issue which seems to be cleaned up properly, it is in great shape. Thanks again for the tip!

I'm working on a list of shooting locations. If we decide to go abandoned, the access comes and goes quite a bit. What is open this week might not be in December. Very soon I'll be getting more details out to all of those who have expressed an interest though.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    Just showed it to Dave Easterwood (a great repair guy for Hasselblads and other cameras as well) and other than a bit of wear on the backplate and a previous battery corrosion issue which seems to be cleaned up properly, it is in great shape. Thanks again for the tip!

I'm working on a list of shooting locations. If we decide to go abandoned, the access comes and goes quite a bit. What is open this week might not be in December. Very soon I'll be getting more details out to all of those who have expressed an interest though.
    Glad the camera will turn out some great photos. Do you think Dave Easterwood could give my A16 back a once over? CHEAP? It has started to leak light. I am very fond of the sq format, but squeezing a few extra frames on a roll is a good thing, even if it all has to be 645. I could mail it up and then pick it up if that might work. Talk to Dave and let me know before I spend all the Christmas money on the family

Sue and I are going to Hocking Hills tomorrow and 1/2 of Saturday to get away and do some scouting before the snow moves in for the winter. Will report later in the frozen film forum. ~ Lee ~

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Just a note - I just sent out details via PM here on APUG. If you are interested in coming and didn't get the PM, please let me know and I'll send it over.

Hope to see you all soon!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    FYI - I have a few enlargers available for either free or cheap that could be picked up that weekend. Let me know if you are interested.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin