Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,041   Posts: 1,560,705   Online: 1076

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151620 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was thinking of bringing my smoker to do up a bunch of ribs and maybe some salmon. If anyone is in to that kind of thing... I am staying at the campground by the way. Just checking to see how many might be interested?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We're famous... Well, almost. I was just checking into the Birchwood Inn web site and noticed we're on their Groups and Meetings page. We've made the big time!

http://www.birchwoodinn.com/groupsmeetings.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    One month notice! Hope to see you on the 23rd of June!

Newsletter.... finally! This week.

Tell a friend!

www.photostock2011.com

PS.... We have nearly 70 registered! Hope y'all can make it up!
    Last edited by bill schwab; 05-23-2011 at 05:10 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    for anyone attending this years photostock gathering, i have an omega C700 enlarger that i would LOVE to give to someone who might use it or know of someone who could use it. i have the instructions and i believe i have some filters for it as well. i know nothing about it except that it is for 35mm negs. it was included with alot of other stuff i bought a few months ago. it looks to be in terrific condition. let me know if you are interested in having it and i will bring it along...
    thanks,
    marianne

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfair710 View Post
    for anyone attending this years photostock gathering, i have an omega C700 enlarger that i would LOVE to give to someone who might use it or know of someone who could use it. i have the instructions and i believe i have some filters for it as well. i know nothing about it except that it is for 35mm negs. it was included with alot of other stuff i bought a few months ago. it looks to be in terrific condition. let me know if you are interested in having it and i will bring it along...
    thanks,
    marianne
    PM sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's coming nearer, folks!!

First newsletter finally sent. If you've registered and don't get it, you can find it HERE.

http://mim.io/088f11

If you haven't registered and are planning to come, please register HERE. It is a free event, but I'd like to get a sense of who is coming You will also be put on the newsletter list and get remaining newsletters in your email.

Remember! If you have a presentation or demo you'd like to give, please let me know. I'll be drawing up the schedule soon and will need to know.

Looking forward to hanging out!

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Someone tell Ted?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Walrath View Post
    If only...
    +1

Need more events like this scattered accrossvthe country.
    Mark Barendt, Beaverton, OR

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by markbarendt View Post
    +1

Need more events like this scattered accrossvthe country.
    As Dolly (my wife) said to her shy daughter 20 years ago, "If you host the party you are always invited." The NE OH Gatherings, the TX Gathering, some Australian Gathering, an Irish Gathering, are all spin offs of Bill's event. Someone has to host the party. Thanks Bill. Wish I could still afford to come to yours.

John Powers
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichý

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    As Dolly (my wife) said to her shy daughter 20 years ago, "If you host the party you are always invited." The NE OH Gatherings, the TX Gathering, some Australian Gathering, an Irish Gathering, are all spin offs of Bill's event. Someone has to host the party. Thanks Bill. Wish I could still afford to come to yours.

John Powers
    I don't have enough extra vacation time this year to lead a week long thing but I have kicked the idea about some.

Maybe next year!
    Mark Barendt, Beaverton, OR

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin