Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,900   Posts: 1,584,412   Online: 766

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 61011121314151617181920212226 ... LastLast

Best wishes to all for a successful conference!
    Mark
    Mark Nowaczynski
    Toronto, Canada

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Bertilsson View Post
    ...do I need more film?

Fill up the car. That's my motto.

Thomas, the good thing about having ample film in rural places is that when the others run out, you can name your price!! Evan Clarke

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Bertilsson View Post
    ...do I need more film?

Fill up the car. That's my motto.
    Looking for the "like" button.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey All!
    Sorry to be dark there for awhile. Already up in the great north woods prepping for the wet plate shop that starts tomorrow and have had spotty connections. Sounds like everyone is gearing up and that is great news. Really happy to hear that people are making it up. I've heard from several that have had to back out due to other commitments... Cody Gross... Jamie Young off the top of my head.

And our good friend, Paul Armstrong has been in and out of the hospital and rehab for serious back surgery. I visited him a couple days after the surgery and he had hoped to still make it up, but there were some complications and he had to have some corrective surgery and then rehabilitation. Have heard recently from his wife that he is home and doing well, but I would be very surprised if he will be able to make it. If any of you who know Paul would like to send him well wishes, I'm sure he would appreciate it.

Although it is too bad that some of the regulars won't be able to join us, it is great to hear others that have not made it before or in some time will be able to join us... Don Cardwell, Evan Clarke and Xhu, etc... Very much looking forward to seeing you and everyone else again!

This is going to be fun!!!

I plan to send out one more newsletter tonight or tomorrow with a loose schedule, so stay tuned.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have a great time, wish I could be there! Say hello to Don, and hope to see some pix form this weekend! And speedy recovery wishes to Paul.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Don't forget everyone, bring a print for the print exchange!
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    Don't forget everyone, bring a print for the print exchange!
    Jeff, How doews the print exchange work?..Evan Clarke

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eclarke View Post
    Jeff, How doews the print exchange work?..Evan Clarke
    Bring a print, take a print. At the chosen date and time, all the prints will be spread out so everyone can see them. The print you take home is randomly chosen (we pull a name from a hat).

Hope everyone brings a print to share! We had a great turnout last time, and it was a lot of fun.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Bring a print, take a print. At the chosen date and time, all the prints will be spread out so everyone can see them. The print you take home is randomly chosen (we pull a name from a hat).

Hope everyone brings a print to share! We had a great turnout last time, and it was a lot of fun.
    Sounds like great fun, I'm in...Evan

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Speaking of Everclear .... if anyone is able to bring me a few bottles of 190 proof let me know.
    Did you ever get anyone to bring you some? I might be able to. I'll check my local prices and let you know what the thieves want for it around here. How much did you want?

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin