Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,760   Posts: 1,670,800   Online: 715

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91314151617181920212223242529 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Was hoping to leave early this morning but things got a bit screwed up yesterday so I won't be arriving till late tonight! See you all in the morning.
    Marek Warunkiewicz

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by billschwab View Post

PS... Dan and the UP crew... Rafael Gomez is hear from Mexico for the workshop and is staying on thru Sunday. He wants to do the UP run with you guys, so we'll have to work out a way for him to get to the meeting point at the Big Chicken from the hotel with someone leaving from there. Hope that can work.
    Bill: Rafael sounds like a great addition to our group. I assume he is at the Birchwood? Any of the group staying there willing to give Rafael a ride?
    Thanks,
    Dan

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yikes Evan!! Hope you get it all worked out. In MN we've had monumental rain fall too with floodwaters rising.. I drove all night from Midnight till about 2 hours ago in torrential rain and gusty winds. I had breakfast at the big chicken... dropped by Bill's, then headed to the Birchwood Inn... It's no longer raining here!!

BTW, does anyone have Daniel Lin's phone # they can PM me??? He and Gim are in town already, and they swung by the hotel, but I missed them. I tried Gim's phone, but got voicemail.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I did, Andy, thanks. I plumbed an extra sump pump into my utility sink which will backup the sump which goes to the storm sewer. We got about five inches of rain in two hours, the storm sewers were full and running out onto the street. We'll see you guys tommorow evening..Evan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Watching the rain here too... pretty severe winds last night and more predicted for the next couple of days. Every time I check the radar, there is a line of storms from here all the way past Mackinac... Hope everyone is ok. Should be up on Friday evening.
    Last edited by Toffle; 06-22-2011 at 11:01 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It is still raining here in Minnesota..... going on day six, seven,eight thirty four!!!!!!!??? the greens are as green as I have ever seen.
    See ya'll tonmorrow, I will be leaving very early AM......
    Steve

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Uggg, I'm running so far behind. Hopefully I'll be up there around 8pm and not completely miss Cynthia!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Since Photostock saw lots of tintypes being made, I thought this was appropriate. As posted on USA Today. Billy the Kid image sells for more than $2M

http://usat.ly/jIOgO3
    Last edited by Charlie Wheelihan; 06-26-2011 at 12:34 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Best Photostock yet! Thanks Bill!

Jerry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Basierbe View Post
    Best Photostock yet! Thanks Bill!

Jerry
    + 1

Even Dora came away inspired, and she didn't take a single photo.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin