Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,928   Posts: 1,522,163   Online: 1021

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1115161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I do have to say, I have not laughed so much for a long time. My ribs actually hurt... The Comedy/Musical act, as many of you know was just first class. I think Steve has an opportunity with a new profession too!!! It was great partying with you all. I think this was THE most relaxed photostock I've attended.... You know the story though.... You had such a great time, that you need a vacation to recover afterwards from lack of sleep.

Cheers Bill!
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

A. Moxom portrait

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A Moxom.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eclarke View Post
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Working very hard! Andy really is a very dedicated photographer, and pushes the limits of refining his process and working on the road.

For those that did not attend this year's Photostock, the report is that there was a LOT of wet plate shooting going on. Plate after plate was churned out, with great interest from many of the attendees.
    Bill had a wet plate workshop during the days preceding the event, which helped the wet plate contingent along a lot.
    Now there's lot of film to process, contact, edit, and print. Yikes, I just counted I shot 43 rolls of film in a week. I hope I have enough film developer around.
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got home yesterday afternoon and promptly got drafted into grilling brats. Thank you Bill for hosting this party; as usual, you worked too hard. Thanks to everyone whom I met; I had a great time and already miss all of you. The Birchwood is a great venue for this thing; the original Parent Trap movie is one of my favorites and this place just whooshes you back to right then and there. Looking forward to next year!

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Holy Crap, did I have a great time with all of you. As has been said, the best Pstock yet. You all made it what it was and I am so grateful for that. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for coming.

This us about as much as I can type on an iPhone, so there will be more from me...

And I too miss everyone already. Too quiet now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It was a pleasure to see all of you folks again and to meet the new ones. Such a great group and the quality of work is stunning!

I have packed away the half-baked maniac musician for now....back to reality. It was a blast though.

I have a smile in me-heart from the weekend and a bunch of film to process...can't wait!

Thanks Bill and to everyone else.

Steve

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    HeeHee, I have just met you but don't think the maniac is packed away..as Martha would say, it's a good thing..Evan Clarke

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ishutteratthethought View Post
    I have packed away the half-baked maniac musician for now....back to reality.
    No!!!! Say it isn't so, Steve. "Aye-PUGGERs" sung to the tune of "Sweet Melissa" was priceless.

C-PaP!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's it! C-PaP is Steve's new street name!!... Got to find a way to use Condo or Townhome now :-)
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    condo = mblmblmblmblmblmbl

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin