Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,847   Online: 887

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1216171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    43 rolls? Damn, I shot 1 1/2 for the week. I hope to actually participate a bit next year for the first time. A new baby and a wild toddler kept me busy. Steve, Evan, Mike, good to meet you guys. Jeff, thanks for the D-2 goodies. Bill, see you up there next month.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Multi Format
    All I can say about this weekend is WOW!! Thanks SO much everyone for making my 1st Photostock the best photo-meetup I've ever attended! Didn't exactly shoot tons, but the meager 8 sheets of 8x10 I took away from the trip are already proving that I need to keep coming back. Thanks again all, especially those willing to add a little sound byte for the next episode of the Film Photography Podcast. That "bonus" episode should be up in the coming weeks, I'll be sure to post it for everyone. ^__^
    Co-Host of The Film Photography Podcast, the bi-monthly internet radio show all about film!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    BTW - sad news. We drove by Camp Pellston (the abandoned prison) and it is completely gone. The fence is all that's left. The maintenance buildings still stand down the road though.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just wanted to thank all of you at Photostock. I had a great time! I've got a few photos to.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Mr. Schwab: Hi!
    This is the first time for me to join the wonderful Photostock gathering. Obviously I enjoyed it very much. So thank you very much for your efforts to make it happen. I also do appreciate that you spent your busy time to review my prints and gave me your advice. I am sure I will follow your advice to make better prints in the future.

I also want to thank Andrew for taking time to review my prints and kindly gaving me your one of excellent prints, which my wife also enjoys seeing it for its unique quality.

I was so happy to meet my friend, Daniel. We both enjoy talking both photography and life.

I have made a few friends during this gathering. I should thank Dan for guiding us to photograph in the ghost town. We had a very good time there. I was very glad to have chance to talk to other photographers and to learn from each other.

Once again, thank you, Bill, for giving me an unforgetable weekend.

With very best wishes,

Yong-ran Zhu

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll try posting some photo's.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That worked here's a few more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    And a few more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Flickr Group

Thanks for posting these!

Hello All,

Several years ago I set-up a Flickr group for the Photostock event in an effort to build a photo album over the years of the good times had and the great work made while there.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/photostock/

I invite all of you that are not already members to join and share your photographs.

Thanks again to everyone!

Bill

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Thanks for putting on such a great event Bill. Had a wonderful time... and shot a fair number of sheets.
    -Rob
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin