Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,855   Posts: 1,582,945   Online: 975

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1317181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Skeoch View Post
    Thanks for putting on such a great event Bill. Had a wonderful time... and shot a fair number of sheets.
    -Rob
    And two frames of 120 that I am yet to process... Nice to meet you, Rob.
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Just got home from Traverse City yesterday and wanted to add to the chorus of thanks to Bill for hosting yet another fun Photostock up in Harbor Springs. Making new friends and meeting up with (now) "Legacy" P-Stockers as I heard someone call us, has become one of the highlights of my year.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello Everyone!!!!

I am finally back on a consistent internet connection after our time at Photostock and have been going through everyone's work that has been posted so far. It is reminding me just what a great time I had this year with all of you!! I wanted to formally thank each and every one of you for coming on up... (down and over in some of your cases) and joining in the festivities. For myself, I can't say I've ever enjoyed the event this much!! Not only did I get a little(lot) loopy, I got some great work too. It was a lot of fun doing the portraits I did as well as the work with Silke and Dan. (Thank you both!!!!)

And I even got a souvenir afterward! After being introduced to the "Banjitar" by Lil' Stevie Zimmerman, I drove my way down to Elderly Instruments in Lansing and bought one for myself! What a blast.... I'm ready for the next Photostock and more of Steve's side splitting improvisations.

I also very much appreciate all the nods from you on the event. But really... all I do is set the date and make the arrangements with the hotel. it is all of YOU that make the event what it is and I very much hope you will all continue coming for years to come.

And keep posting your shots to the Flickr page. They're great!!!!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/photostock/

Thank you again!!!!

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I heard a rumor that there maybe a UP photostock in October.... Is there any truth to this??
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm going to be up in the UP in Oct.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Moxom View Post
    I heard a rumor that there maybe a UP photostock in October.... Is there any truth to this??
    all you can eat pasties? I'm in!
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wish I had more vacation days left! Have a pastie for me, and don't forget to put ketchup on it...
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Moxom View Post
    Damn.... You're quick. I only had that up there a couple seconds!

A definite maybe on this. I thought it best to think it through further as far as dates, but the ruins of the Keweenaw Peninsula have been calling me back lately and I thought it could be a good group shoot and party. Still a possibility....

Can you tell I miss everyone already?

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    There is a ton of stuff in Calumet City..Evan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well I'm in....if there is an October possibility... Keep us posted!! The Photostock this past June was the highlight of my year so far!! I miss people too!
    Last edited by Andrew Moxom; 07-22-2011 at 11:19 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: changes
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin